Priscilla

_____

LULZ PRISCILLA IZ T3H LAMES. LOLOLOlo[/sarcasm]

I LOVE Priscilla. I've only not used her once, and that's cuz I thought I should try other characters. The amazing Priscilla has to be the best mage because of her h4x movement. Mages already have the ability to hit close and short range, so keeping them at 6 mov is fair. But make it 8 mov and you've got a killer on your hands. Don't even get me started on the range with bolting... :blink:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LULZ PRISCILLA IZ T3H LAMES. LOLOLOlo[/sarcasm]

I LOVE Priscilla. I've only not used her once, and that's cuz I thought I should try other characters. The amazing Priscilla has to be the best mage because of her h4x movement. Mages already have the ability to hit close and short range, so keeping them at 6 mov is fair. But make it 8 mov and you've got a killer on your hands. Don't even get me started on the range with bolting... :blink:

She's well worth the effort it takes to get her to S in Anima. Even then, it's not alot of effort, despite her starting off with rank E Anima. Just start with using Fire as much as possible. Get to D, use Thunder as much as possible. Get to C, use Elfire as much as possible 'til you get to A, then use Fimbulvetr. That's probably the fastest way to get her Anima level up.

Meh, I don't bother with that. Nino's higher cap will but Excalibur to better use. I'd rather use her as a healer/life saver for attacking enemies that are dangerously looming over weaker characters.

Meh, I don't bother with that. Nino's higher cap will but Excalibur to better use. I'd rather use her as a healer/life saver for attacking enemies that are dangerously looming over weaker characters.

Unfortunatly, Nino's extremely difficult to raise... :/ Just saying.

She's well worth the effort it takes to get her to S in Anima. Even then, it's not alot of effort, despite her starting off with rank E Anima. Just start with using Fire as much as possible. Get to D, use Thunder as much as possible. Get to C, use Elfire as much as possible 'til you get to A, then use Fimbulvetr. That's probably the fastest way to get her Anima level up.

I... must disagree. She's an amazing fighter, but Excalibur weighs her down a LOT and is generally unneeded. I find she does perfectly fine, and sometimes best, with a simple Fire tome. Plus, if you're ranking, you don't want to use any S weapons.

But there's no problem if you want to get her there anyway. As long as you don't go too far out of your way to do so.

Unfortunatly, Nino's extremely difficult to raise... :/ Just saying.

No she isn't. She's much easier to raise than made out to be.

But it's not about the green-haired lass, it's about the red one! I love Priscilla!

I always use serra and priscilla. Serra's uber speed is amazing since she usually always doubles and dodges.

Why do you let enemies attack her :o

I only use Priscilla because she's mounted and she heals. If she couldn't heal or isn't mounted I'd use Serra becuase to me her join time helps her. And the fact she can use Light magic helps her a lot because my team is overstatuated with Anima users

It also appeals to me that she has more than half of Lyn Mode to train, giving her a good advantage over Priscilla, aside of Movement, of course, but I also don't think that Movement is too big a problem, since Serra can keep up with the main group, and that's important enough. I see Priscilla's extra movement as an extra bonuses.

Both are awesome, though.

But Priscilla gets Anima upon promotion while Serra gets Light, which is argueably worse.

Yeah then if I followed that I'd be giving them both the bench because Light sucks and I have to many anima user's anyways who can use staves which pretty much is Priscilla's purpose. At least Light magic is a good mix up

Yeah then if I followed that I'd be giving them both the bench because Light sucks and I have to many anima user's anyways who can use staves which pretty much is Priscilla's purpose. At least Light magic is a good mix up

But you already have Lucius as your main light magic user, and light magic really isn't good enough for a second person. Seriously, the only time there're a lot of shamans and druids is in the endgame and the ship level.

Edited by ChaosNinji

But you already have Lucius as your main light magic user, and light magic really isn't good enough for a second person. Seriously, the only time there're a lot of shamans and druids is in the endgame and the ship level.

Lucius would be the second Light person, as Serra is promoting before he even joins. The only Magic users that should be regularly used are Serra, Priscilla, Erk, and Pent. :/

Lucius would be the second Light person, as Serra is promoting before he even joins. The only Magic users that should be regularly used are Serra, Priscilla, Erk, and Pent. :/

The don't join THAT far apart. :/ Unless you heal every turn, she's not going to promote by then, and your tactics rank will plummet if you do the former.

The don't join THAT far apart. :/ Unless you heal every turn, she's not going to promote by then, and your tactics rank will plummet if you do the former.

Nils can dance for Serra for every turn, netting around least two levels a chapter on Lyn's mode.

Nils can dance for Serra for every turn, netting around least two levels a chapter on Lyn's mode.

Before people start arguing against it, I'll add something to it :D

Enemy density is so freaking low in Lyn Mode that you don't need to refresh an attacker. Refreshing a healer nets you way, way more.

Before people start arguing against it, I'll add something to it :D

Enemy density is so freaking low in Lyn Mode that you don't need to refresh an attacker. Refreshing a healer nets you way, way more.

Problem with the Nils moving Serra again is, it's Lyn Mode. How many people get injured in Lyn Mode, be it Normal or Hard?

Kent equips a javelin, rescues d00d you don't care about, and moves into attack range of a brigand. Just for an extreme example. You can always give yourself damage; that's no problem.

Ok, ok. But this topic is not about this chick: serra.png

It's all about this chick: priscilla.png

A discussion started about Serra, so we are actually on-topic, seeing as we continue the discussion that arose somewhere in the topic.

Ah, it matters not, since Priscilla fans are among you! Thou shallt post any Priscilla picture you may find! Alas, I cannot find art with her just in it, though. Come to think of it, I've seen a video. I recommend to turn the volume down, since the song in it is beyond awful!

Edited by Pico