The Laguz

Raven

I must say that I don't use them, I find them too Jeigan-like. I'd rather raise my Branded and Beorcs. Transforming just doesn't cut it for me, sadly.

Anyone else in the same frame of mind as me?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early in the game, I found them (Them, meaning Mordecai) useful since they were so powerful, but as my units reached 2nd Tier and gained Mastery Skills, they became more of a liability.

...Wow, I just paraphrased the definition of a Jeigan. :blink:

i have SO had it with your racist talk. you know its that kinda attitude that caused those wars between the beorc and laguz? your not helping! >_>

It's that kind of attitude that gave us Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

Early in the game, I found them (Them, meaning Mordecai) useful since they were so powerful, but as my units reached 2nd Tier and gained Mastery Skills, they became more of a liability.

...Wow, I just paraphrased the definition of a Jeigan. :blink:

Heh, exactly. It's why I believe they're just not needed. They exist in-game just for story-sake, while they rot at the bottom of my character select list.

i use everyone ^_^

i more use beorc than laguz

Everyone? How can your units get strong enough if the experience is ditributed so widely between them? I tried it once like that, ended up restarting the game because nobody was strong enough for hardly anything.

Everyone? How can your units get strong enough if the experience is ditributed so widely between them? I tried it once like that, ended up restarting the game because nobody was strong enough for hardly anything.

That's why I plan who I use ahead of time.

I did that in my first run-throughs for FE6, 7, 8, and 9. I did it for a while in FE10, but then gave up in Part 4 and started focusing on my end-game party instead.

• 2 weeks later...

Heck yeah I use laguz. Mostly cats and hawks- even in human form, they're hard to hit. Plus, when they turn human, all the enemies go into "destroy the sub-humans" mode, attack, miss, and then my units transform again by the next turn.

They're also useful for plugging holes in my defenses.

I use them from time to time.

The only Laguz I like however, are Reyson, Muarim, Mordecai and Lethe. I don't really care about the others.

Whatever you want, man. Lethe owns. Not in the game but at... other things...

i'm curious. is she as good as her twin?