Rebecca

_____

I know she is generally considered terrible by debating standards and godly by just PE and the likes, but what is your opinion of her?

I find her to be pretty darn good.

Also,

untitled-2.png

H4X Rebecca right thar! This is my latest Rebecca, and I've gotta' say that she's looking amazing. Almost capping SKL and SPD without Afa's Drops. Wtf?!

That's a dang awesome Rebecca ;)

Rebecca is cute, but that's all. She is a Sniper, and I don't like Snipers. She has pretty awesome supports, though.

That Rebecca has beastly skill and pretty good luck. The other stats aren't too far from her averages.

Rebecca's combat paramaters are amazing later in the game. She's just limited by her class and has weak stats early on.

I hate to rain on the parade, but I'm not a very big fan of Rebecca. She has the potential to be a good character, and she does have some nice support options, but the RNG has never given me a good Rebecca. As a character, I don't find Rebecca very appealing, although I suppose she is somewhat more likable than some of the other characters out there.

I hate to rain on the parade, but I'm not a very big fan of Rebecca. She has the potential to be a good character, and she does have some nice support options, but the RNG has never given me a good Rebecca. As a character, I don't find Rebecca very appealing, although I suppose she is somewhat more likable than some of the other characters out there.

You aren't raining on the parade, if that's your opinion then so be it.

The only problem with her is that she's stuck with bows. If it weren't for that, she'd easily be in the ranks of the super special awesome people. Her defense has issues, though. Also, once again, lack of decent fanart.

The only problem with her is that she's stuck with bows. If it weren't for that, she'd easily be in the ranks of the super special awesome people. Her defense has issues, though. Also, once again, lack of decent fanart.

Lol... You should see the fanart I've got of her...

She has amazing dodge, though.

What would your "odd" interests be?

Feet.

Anyway, Rebecca strikes me as a polka type of gal. What instrument would she play for polka? I guess trombone, since a tuba is much too big for her.

Feet.

Anyway, Rebecca strikes me as a polka type of gal. What instrument would she play for polka? I guess trombone, since a tuba is much too big for her.

Ah, thank god. I was almost expecting you to say "breasts", lol. I could fill you in on a breast fetish, but sadly I don't have a foot fetish, so... Sorry.

Lol... You should see the fanart I've got of her...

*snickers*

Why I think i already have

I've always thought rebecca was the best archer/sniper in FE 7 since 7th grade. I love her! Cute and RNG blessed for me all the time

Plus, green hair for the win!

Indeed, with green hair, it is possible to screw the rules. Oh how I wish I had green hair, so I can run around without a care! The rules would not be the boss of me, I can run around with the trees! Too bad she can't nullify the can't counterattack directly with bows rule. :(

Hottest archer ever.

Good stats, but she's not easy to level up. Only thing that sucks is that she's that: an archer.

Plus, green hair for the win!

Well, for archers it's Rebecca, Neimi and Dorothy... kinda obvious there (though I'm sure there are some Neimi fans out there)

She can promote you know ;) even looks better when she is

Yes! Screw the rules, she has green hair!

Edited by CGV

Well, for archers it's Rebecca, Neimi and Dorothy... kinda obvious there (though I'm sure there are some Neimi fans out there)

She can promote you know ;) even looks better when she is

Yes! Screw the rules, she has green hair!

You forgot Louise.

Or did you not include her because she starts off as a sniper?