Ranking the regular battle music in FE games

Yoshi2398

i thought that mastermind was the track that played for Gangrel/Walhart

don't get me wrong it's not that i don't like the awakening and fates tracks because i do it's just that they'll feature on other lists i'll make instead because i don't believe they qualify for this one.

Well...it's impossible for me to rank so many, but I'll just include the very best (like no one ever was)

[spoiler=Fates OST]

I may hate that game's story and most of its characters with all my nerdiness, but I've never denied its stellar music.

- Around 0.30 gets me EVERY single time.

Path of Radiance's Black Knight theme gets a special mention as well. Really powerful.

Edited by Thane

yeah i does play when you fight regular enimies but since it's just a variation on the map theme i'll just use it when i do a map themes video. also when i said map theme i was referring to tracks that play when moving units and such not the overworld map themes.

yeah i does play when you fight regular enimies but since it's just a variation on the map theme i'll just use it when i do a map themes video. also when i said map theme i was referring to tracks that play when moving units and such not the overworld map themes.

It's still designed to double as battle music though. It plays during fights and it's meant to be played during fights, so surely it should be ranked among the other songs intended to be played during fights. Granted, the experience IS different, and I find I can't listen to any of the normal battle music on its own because it just feels weird without the crescendos and transitions I intentionally set up with timing XD

sorry took down the original video because i forgot a radiant dawn track and i also changed strike from FE7 to it's official remix.

the video should be here when it's up

https://youtu.be/1l22v_Y49nY

It's still designed to double as battle music though. It plays during fights and it's meant to be played during fights, so surely it should be ranked among the other songs intended to be played during fights. Granted, the experience IS different, and I find I can't listen to any of the normal battle music on its own because it just feels weird without the crescendos and transitions I intentionally set up with timing XD

whilst i appreciate the thought and you do raise some good points you have to realize these are my lists and are my opinions but can totally understand why you would want them ranked with the rest. just wait until the eventual map themes video.

Disappoint. My favorite is On Glory's Wing. I also love The Devoted, the ones on FE9 are pretty good too. Destiny is also awesome. The rest are ok

sorry about that, i guess everyone has different opinions :P