A Step Too Far

Cynthia

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... If a teacher so much as layed a hand on a pupil here in the UK, they would be suspended, no matter how much a pupil probably deserves it...

Edited by Raven

Ahaha what the hell these teachers suck. Not even being able to touch somebody is like so obviously beyond the pale.

You're telling me, I can't hug my own brother.

Also I DO go all out, just the school seems to always use loophole after loophole.

they tried to do that "no physical contact" thing in my school.

nobody listened. everybody did what they wanted, and the school was forced to accept it. they couldn't have the whole school punished

You're telling me, I can't hug my own brother.

Also I DO go all out, just the school seems to always use loophole after loophole.

Fuck them then, ask your mom to go to a new school, I take the topic of women being hit very seriously (As I bet many others do), and that man was in no way/shape/form to lay a hand on you. Police won't even listen to the people they're supposed to protect...

@Raven: If a teacher attempted to hit me, I would try to kick his ass myself

they tried to do that "no physical contact" thing in my school.

nobody listened. everybody did what they wanted, and the school was forced to accept it. they couldn't have the whole school punished

Yeah... Seriously, if everyone went against this rule instead of following the school's pathetic rules, they will have to punish everyone, and then nobody would care because they're all in the same boat.

Yeah... Seriously, if everyone went against this rule instead of following the school's pathetic rules, they will have to punish everyone, and then nobody would care because they're all in the same boat.

XD

they actually threatened us to remove privileges, but nobody backed off!

lol!

@Raven: If a teacher attempted to hit me, I would try to kick his ass myself

Nah don't worry, I believe that teachers should be able to at least restrain pupils who are getting physical towards teachers.

Maybe...if you somehow got all the students to protest by having them stand outside the school and march around with the pickets signs.

I would expect they would jump at the chance to get out of school...

Nah don't worry, I believe that teachers should be able to at least restrain pupils who are getting physical towards teachers.

I'm confused on what you just said...you said don't worry, then you took the teachers' side? I mean, come on self-defense is self-defense maybe yard-duties (Or w/ever they are called) don't come fast enough, I won't just stand there and take a beating...

This is ridiculous! Sorry if it's too personal, but where do you live( general area)? It might have something to do with location. I found schools in the south much more incompetent than schools in the north, from experience. They are also less tolerant of homosexuals...

I also notice before our teacher started using this, "no touching," policy, that kids would be doing public displays of affection in the halls and they only would stop some, and not all.

For example, a jock kid kisses his girlfriend, no warning.

A teacher's child kisses his girlfriend, no warning.

I hug my friend, warning and detention.

No joke either. Teachers like to play favourites.

I'm confused on what you just said...you said don't worry, then you took the teachers' side? I mean, come on self-defense is self-defense maybe yard-duties (Or w/ever they are called) don't come fast enough, I won't just stand there and take a beating...

If you was the first to make a move, then I'd support the teacher in restraining you. But I'm fully against teachers making any physical contact on a pupil unless the pupil was the first to do so. Is that clearer?

do you know that if you hit a teacher, even if it was in self-defense, you'll still be guilty?

Your options are:

1. Become a jock

2. Show your teacher the wonders of same sex relationships

Well, me and a friend have come up with a protest to the rule, we're going to go to school handcuffed.

If you was the first to make a move, then I'd support the teacher in restraining you. But I'm fully against teachers making any physical contact on a pupil unless the pupil was the first to do so. Is that clearer?

Yea.

That's what I said...

do you know that if you hit a teacher, even if it was in self-defense, you'll still be guilty?

So would the teacher...which is good enough for me

Edited by FEFL

Well, Cynthia, we'll all be with you there in spirit when you're protesting. In fact, I'd be right behind you if I went to the same school as you.

May the force be with you...

Well, Cynthia, we'll all be with you there in spirit when you're protesting. In fact, I'd be right behind you if I went to the same school as you.

May the force be with you...

lol at stalking!

XD

but i would also do it if i were in your school! good luck!

Edited by Anna the Tutorial Girl

My school has given me trouble since I moved here, but I'm close to graduating, and as soon as I do, I'm going to press so many charges, as I don't want to attempt to bring up old cases at the moment, as with all the loopholes they've used, they'll find an excuse to expel me.

I'll just wait until I'm out of their reach.