Toa Lord Sothe

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How could anyone think that someone here would be cruel enough to make a joke out of this? Hell even HIKA wouldnt make a joke out of this.

I've seen people make jokes about this before on the internet...

However I doubt Toa Lord Sothe would.

Hey guys TLS wanted me to tell you that he's cool (he just got up) he can't post until later cuz he's on a lot of drugs.

he wants me to give you all a sexcopter.

tell him that i said that we need his sexcopter back!

XD

get well soon!

Hey guys TLS wanted me to tell you that he's cool (he just got up) he can't post until later cuz he's on a lot of drugs.

he wants me to give you all a sexcopter.

Tell TLS that masu is gonna kick his ass when he gets back for that sexcopter! XD

TLS, get better man! Ignore my first post, I was acting stupid.

he told me to call you a dick and then say sorry, I'm talking to him on the phone now (I'm at his house) I'm bringing his laptop over as soon as I can get a ride there (Like 1 AM here) so he might be posting then if he isn't still on drugs.

he told me to call you a dick and then say sorry, I'm talking to him on the phone now (I'm at his house) I'm bringing his laptop over as soon as I can get a ride there (Like 1 AM here) so he might be posting then if he isn't still on drugs.

OH! TELL HIM TO POST WHILE HE'S DRUGGED UP SO WE CAN SEE HOW FUNNY HE IS ON DRUGS!XD

OH! TELL HIM TO POST WHILE HE'S DRUGGED UP SO WE CAN SEE HOW FUNNY HE IS ON DRUGS!XD

i think it'll be something like this:

akjlghpjr[obinrh098o80dsd'qklgv5q3d0APJCT]HAIWPOEJMNHh'jio'5hwGJHI'U8029JO

Matthew when i get home tomorrow you and are going to have a long talk Idk what time after 6:30
Yes Mom. XD
Damn....TLS...*Weakly tries to be a man, then fails*