What are you favorite support conversations? [Possible Spoilers]

saisymbolic

Checked out Odin/Kagero and wow, that is good. Problem resolved, thanks!

Can confirm Odin/Kagerou solid af ship, though I'm personally a Saizou/Kagerou OTP person -- I have a hard time breaking them up, even for Saizou/Sakura which i'm also very fond of

I also liked Laz/Orochi, shame it'll wreck Soleil but if you're not into kids/don't like Soleil, hey

Someone else who likes Saizo/Sakura! That support was too good, it's great seeing Sakura be so assertive and mature. I do like Las/Orochi, too, but my heart is set on Las/Peri. I like a lot of Las's supports, actually, he's come far from Awakening.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone else who likes Saizo/Sakura! That support was too good, it's great seeing Sakura be so assertive and mature. I do like Las/Orochi, too, but my heart is set on Las/Peri.

I actually stumbled on Pixiv where I saw a very cute collection of Sakura/Saizo if you wanna check it out: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55292584

Sadly I can never find Las/Azura, but Im sure it's out there.

Can confirm Odin/Kagerou solid af ship

honestly if it didn't wreck OPHELIA, I'd go for it all the time. It's really, really cute and Kagero is really, REALLY cute in it.

Edited by Ebony

I actually stumbled on Pixiv where I saw a very cute collection of Sakura/Saizo if you wanna check it out: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=55292584

Sadly I can never find Las/Azura, but Im sure it's out there.

Aiaiai that's adorable. Thank you~

There isn't a lot of Las/Azura on Pixiv, but I did find this for you: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52186237

Aiaiai that's adorable. Thank you~

There isn't a lot of Las/Azura on Pixiv, but I did find this for you: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52186237

Thanks! Im always on the look out.

honestly if it didn't wreck Ophelia, I'd go for it all the time. It's really, really cute and Kagero is really, REALLY cute in it.

Well, (65 + 15)/2 = 40% str growth, plus a huge mod. She would actually make a great mixed fighter. If only Odin came sooner to make use of her speed and str boost in S rank pair up.

Well, (65 + 15)/2 = 40% str growth, plus a huge mod. She would actually make a great mixed fighter. If only Odin came sooner to make use of her speed and str boost in S rank pair up.

Yeah thanks. Whoops. I had Soleil's name on the mind some reason.

mmm, maybe I'll go for it...

Eh, if I weren't doing Arthur x Kagero at least.

I'm trying to just compile all the ones I like but I keep remembering new ones ffff

I like most of Saizo's supports though, they're all super great.

Hana confesses first, yeah, it's a spur of the moment thing. She doesn't really propose iirc, though, 'cause Takumi is the one who says they should go get rings. This is off the top of my head though

I can confirm this. Takumi was teasing her about being delicate, and she blurted out "I'm only delicate for the person I like!" and then was like "eeehhh did I accidentally confess?" Then Takumi trolled her a little longer before saying that he tends to tease the people he likes. So no formal proposal, but it's still a really cute support that takes a break from the usual "I want to talk to you... I love you" formula. Kazahana really goes into the "senpai notice me!" mode with both of the Hoshidan brothers :D

I will never get over how cute these two are together

Edited by Tsuky

BelkaxMarx is such a shitty support.

I actually rather enjoy bits of it. I think the fact that Belka got assigned to assassinate Marxander only to back down after one glare from him was priceless. And it's kinda cool to see him being all like "just f*cking try me and see what happens".

Also, if I recall correctly in the S rank Xander said something along the line of "Are you sure you haven't been aimimg to kill me? But you've already pierced my heart!" as the proposal line. I'm not sure if the JP text is anything like that but the translation for that line was so goddamn awkward and cheesy it made me lol'd. (Nothing against the translator though).

I actually rather enjoy bits of it. I think the fact that Belka got assigned to assassinate Marxander only to back down after one glare from him was priceless. And it's kinda cool to see him being all like "just f*cking try me and see what happens".

Also, if I recall correctly in the S rank Xander said something along the line of "Are you sure you haven't been aimimg to kill me? But you've already pierced my heart!" as the proposal line. I'm not sure if the JP text is anything like that but the translation for that line was so goddamn awkward and cheesy it made me lol'd. (Nothing against the translator though).

Darn it, Xander! If you keep getting cheesy but cute support stuff like that I'm going to need a second copy of Conquest to be able to pair you with everyone I want to see you with. *sigh* Fortunately (or unfortunately) it looks like I may need to do that anyway to unlock Dark Flier (I'm getting physical Birthright / Conquest on Friday, but you need at least two digital games--1 + revelation--to get that anyway...) I'll never understand why, but in fiction something like that makes me want to pair characters up.

My favorite support was Matoi/Kanna (M)... at least until the English version botched it up by having Matoi rejecting Kanna's love confession by saying: Let's just be friends. Not gonna lie, I'm freaking ticked at Nintendo right now! >:(

Sorry for the spoilers by the way.

Edited by Reachfan2

I love localized Ryoumarx.

I mean, I like JPRyoumarx too (I admit I was initally bummed they weren't very UST-y but I came to the realization that UST support in IK between them would not have reflected well on them given their characters) and they still go through the same things but the word choices used are pretty powerful.

Considering two of my favorite supports, IMO, got nerfed in localization (on a brighter note most of the supports I object to are improved to a point where I don't object to them anymore) this is an important victory to me, personally.

I really like Mitama's friendship support with Kana. It's really cute! You wouldn't expect her to be so patient for someone as energetic as Kana, but she is.

Localized Shigure/Mitama is just as good as the original, much to my relief. Combined with the above this means she and Kana are now the perfect sisters-in-law.