PSA: US Fates Special Edition Restock

Zerosabers

https://mobile.twitter.com/playasia/status/694013158537580544

https://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/games/fireemblemfates/

http://www.play-asia.com/fire-emblem-fates-special-edition/13/709gnz

I saw a post over on r/fireemblem and figured it'd be good to let you guys know encase anyone is still looking for it. Good luck!

Reddit thread link

Edited by Zerosabers

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But when is "eventually"? Today? Because I'm on campus today and can't order anything...

I really hope it isn't.

People seem to enjoy being incredible vague. The only thing we have to go on is soon.

I've updated the OP with a link to the Play Asia site.

I'm still finagling with Gamestop about getting my copy through them (and apparently there's hope), but I'll be keeping an eye out over here too.

Thanks for the info.

Okay, at least it didn't go live while I was mid-commute.

I'm really anxious about this. I wish I could get it to send me an alert, but NowInStock doesn't track play-asia.

Play-Asia itself can send you an alert for the item on its page.

Any way to get a phone alert rather than an e-mail alert?

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like it. This is the first time I've used this site, so I'm not too familiar with it.

That said, you might be able to use this to your benefit.

Man the stock fucked up the chance of people getting the special edition. Nintendo should have made more considering FE is getting popular. Idk about play asia because I have never been there before. Thankfully I ordered the first day preorders were being taken. Feel bad for those who could not get it.

Doesn't matter.

I'm not getting it until March anyway. It's just a coin toss whether I get the Conquest bundle, or the SE pack.

Hmm. Well that sucks. Apparently that whole "Send me an email when this becomes available" feature doesn't actually work.

Oh well. Back to seeing if Gamestop will honor my order.

Were you one of the ones that pre-ordered after the glitch happened?

Were you one of the ones that pre-ordered after the glitch happened?

Yep. But they refused to actually refund my card transaction unless I drove to the store, and I refuse to drive 120 miles (counting both trips) to get exactly what I would have had if I never went to their store, so I've been dealing with them on multiple fronts.

Yep. But they refused to actually refund my card transaction unless I drove to the store, and I refuse to drive 120 miles (counting both trips) to get exactly what I would have had if I never went to their store, so I've been dealing with them on multiple fronts.

>.< I think it's dumb that they won't refund your card transaction.

>.< I think it's dumb that they won't refund your card transaction.

If all goes well, it'll work out in my favor. Without a refund, my order hasn't technically been cancelled yet. I'm cautiously optimistic, if for no other reason that if people are canceling their orders before they ship, the store I went to might be able to secure a copy for me. Plus, if Play-Asia was able to get their hands on enough stock to advertise selling more, maybe Gamestop can get more too.