Lost in Thoughts All Alone full English version (with lyrics)

Shadow Stalker X

I love the song:) but it's not suited for battle

Why did the copyright existTT_TT

Do you mean for the game or for smash? Because this song isn't used for battle in Fates. It's the end credits song IIRC. This song has an almost identical Japanese counterpart that they got in Smash, so it's not really a matter of copyright for this issue.

There's another, more epic battle mix of this song that is called the Brave version, though. Unfortunately doesn't appear in Smash.

...You know, I wasn't expecting much after what I heard in the trailers, but this is actually really good. I'm actually getting chills listening to it, and that's not something I can say very often.

Maybe not quite as good as the Japanese version, but I think I can get used to this.

I'm actually impressed by how good the English version is. It's not as haunting or as relaxing as the original, but still very beautiful. I can't wait to hear the other versions of the song!

Life is not just filled with happiness
Nor sorrow
Even the thorn in your heart
In time it may become
A rose

I keep hearing "it may become morrow", but does that even make any sense?

Thanks!

Yeah.. that does sound kind of depressing and sad.

But still, I love it.

I can't wait to hear the full or Brave version in the games themselves!

It sounding sad is the point afterall.

The lyrics are from Hydra/Anankos perspective. Most obvious with the line about his ancient heart filled with madness and pride.

It's a bit confusing though, I wonder where this plays in game

It sounds too short to be the ending credits section (that one is five minutes), but it fits over that section....or did they just cut the length of the song?

Argh, so confusing.

It's a bit confusing though, I wonder where this plays in game

It sounds too short to be the ending credits section (that one is five minutes), but it fits over that section....or did they just cut the length of the song?

Argh, so confusing.

I believe the full song plays at the beginning of the credits, then it goes to a different song after it ends.

I kind of can't tolerate listening to the whole song, but I guess I'll stomach it, let's see

Ok yeah, it seems like the ending credits but they cut out the Nohr and Revelations of the song.

I think...I didn't listen to the japanese version too much either

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

While I do prefer the original since it just sounds better (Probably because I don't understand it), this is pretty good.

I still don't like the whole 'You are the ocean's grey waves' line. It sounds weird.

Overall, it s pretty good for a dub and Rena Stober exceeded my expectations (Lets just hope she does a good job of actually voicing Azura and not just singing)

The first line always makes me cringe, but probably it's just the tone of the song because i liked the line the later times she sings it in the sing. Also because from so many times of hearing the original i kept expecting the whispery yurariru lines and it wasn't so jarring the second time i listened to it.

Awesome work though! I can't wait to hear it in the game and i'm curious about the tone change in Nohr's version and how are the lyrics going to sound in that route.

Thank you for the link and people for writing out the lyrics! I wonder if I should get to comparing this to the original or wait until the full game release/version comes forward... but if you want to compare it to the Japanese one, you can check out the translation here. (It is a literal one rather than poetic, so remember this too).

EDIT: Hmm, may be best to wait for the full game considering the missing IK verse... but I guess can start with the other two. They're pretty different, no thanks to the lack of poetry in the messy literal translation. xD

Edited by Kirokan

• 3 months later...