Your school

Serene

Well anyways, what is your school like, this can include the district

My district as of last week is officially fucked. The middle school's new roof almost caved in during hours. So the middle school kids had to be moved somewhere else. The fourth thru the seventh grade is at the armory, while the blasted eight grade (my brother's grade) is at the high school. And the roof's repair cost could be as high as 2.1 million

My school was SHIT

The entire floors were dirty and the carpet was covered in gum. Inside the some of the windows were smashed and nothing was much about it.

you dont have to censor here.............

my school was FAIL. Thats all I got. my current college is awesome though

high school was ok. College is good I guess. It isn't as friendly as my other college, but I'm not social so it's all good

At my school, your superiority in sport's is Judged by the Winter Carnaval which happens every Febuary. This year my class is the favorites since the Senior's of last year (who made us second place) have left.

But this is just my guessing on it.

Also my game tournament that I host is during this time. And this is my year because a Senior from last year (suprise) made me finish second

Lets see.........

Cons:

-Full of wannabe gangsters

-full of retarded teachers that don't take their jobs seriously(If they lose your work, they'll laugh and tell you to redo it.)

-It's a uniform school, so we only get to wear our own clothes on special occations(Last day or school, holloween, christmas break, etc)

-All the hot girls are loud annoying, and stupid.

-It's failing rate is in the top 15 for schools in Toronto.

-It's in one of the worst area's in Toronto

There's probably a lot more.....

Pros:

+It's small. (only about 600-750 students)

Yeah, my school sucks.........>_>

My high school had fights daily, a few deaths, senior year classes were ridiculously easy (I skipped classes 70% of the time and I still passed >_>) and I think the principal was gay (and maybe a child molester O_o).

College... it was fun but my roommates made things pretty difficulty for me so I transferred >_>

Oh heres something funny

Tomorrow I'm going to be taking my second of three set's of test for Juniors.

It will consist of 20 minutes filling in bubbles to "finding the Antonym to (insert word I or about 9/10th's of my class doesn't know*" and 110 minutes of slamming my head against a desk saying "why, the, fuck, am, I, Here." eat a snack, and do it again

My school is alright, I have not much to say on it.

WE got most of the sports, a well built school and a good damned program. Plus, we have the best peeps here lol.

Go Trojans!!! :lol: