ESRB Full Descriptions added for both versions of FE Fates

Jave

Well, here they are. Both are identical except for the brief difference at the end which reflect the two different Camilla scenes, which essentially confirms that they're unedited.

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright

Platform: Nintendo 3DS

Rating Category: T.png
Content Descriptors: Animated Blood, Fantasy Violence, Suggestive Themes
Other: Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB (Nintendo 3DS)
Rating Summary: This is a role-playing game in which players assume the role of a warrior battling evil forces (e.g., soldiers, demons). Battles are depicted from an overhead perspective, with characters moving around a grid while taking turns selecting attack moves from a menu. Attacks are presented in short animated sequences: characters striking each other with swords, lances, axes, and pistols. Cutscenes also depict violent acts: characters stabbing themselves or sacrificing themselves for others (e.g., jumping in the way of an attack). A handful of scenes depict silhouetted splashes of blood or brief mist-like sprays when characters are struck. A handful of female characters are depicted wearing low-cut outfits that reveal large amounts of cleavage; in one cutscene, the camera pans up a female character's body, lingering on her cleavage and buttocks.

Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest

Platform: Nintendo 3DS

Rating Category: T.png
Content Descriptors: Animated Blood, Fantasy Violence, Suggestive Themes
Other: Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB (Nintendo 3DS)
Rating Summary: This is a role-playing game in which players assume the role of a warrior battling evil forces (e.g., soldiers, demons). Battles are depicted from an overhead perspective, with characters moving around a grid while taking turns selecting attack moves from a menu. Attacks are presented in short animated sequences: characters striking each other with swords, lances, axes, and pistols. Cutscenes also depict violent acts: characters stabbing themselves or sacrificing themselves for others (e.g., jumping in the way of an attack). A handful of scenes depict silhouetted splashes of blood or brief mist-like sprays when characters are struck. A handful of female characters are depicted wearing low-cut outfits that reveal large amounts of cleavage; in one cutscene, the camera (from a first-person perspective) zooms-in on a female character's cleavage.

Animated Blood? I miss somthing playining FE if?

In battles, if you look closely, sometimes it looks like some red gets shot out of them (that, and the blood that splats on the screen when you use lethality.)

In battles, if you look closely, sometimes it looks like some red gets shot out of them (that, and the blood that splats on the screen when you use lethality.)

Oohhhh so that's why the description said "silhouette depictions of blood" because I'm just sitting there, squinting like "Blood??????????"

I still find it funny there's no mention of language whatsoever but we've seen "damn" used a dozen times in various gameplay previews.

Funny considering they made it a big deal in RD's ratings iirc.

Good thing they spoiled some Fates deaths

Now wasn't that fun

One of the early trailers for Fates spoiled one of the Fates deaths nonchalantly, so this isn't a surprise.

Yeah the lethality one is blood but i don't see, for me at least, i don't see "blood" in that effect during battle. Maybe is just me. But becouse is red color i can be considered "blood".