Mafia Game 2

Cymbeline

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, it just seems that people are a bit more untrusting this game than they were last time...

Trust is meaningless in a game of chance. Our roles were completely randomized.

they want to get this over quick and easy thats why, they don't want the mafia to win again because if they do then omg what the hell

they want to get this over quick and easy thats why, they don't want the mafia to win again because if they do then omg what the hell

I think its because some of us are wiser this time.

Wanting this to end quickly would take the fun out of it.

I think its because some of us are wiser this time.

Wanting this to end quickly would take the fun out of it.

That is a much better explaination. And actually, it is a bit more fun when there's more accusations and arguments rather than people just coming in to vote before wandering away. Plus the fact that there are a lot more people in this game than last time.

That is a much better explaination. And actually, it is a bit more fun when there's more accusations and arguments rather than people just coming in to vote before wandering away. Plus the fact that there are a lot more people in this game than last time.

Thank you! B)

I'm being pretty patient, though the townies still have almost nothing to do during the Night Phase.

Mmm, this is a rather long twilight, isn't it?

I wonder what is making the period last such an extended amount of time...

first night was waiting on des and cym, then they were waiting on him, and now none of them are on >.<

-Waiting silently in a corner, maniacal laughter echoing about along with constant whimpering and continuous wails in a fetal position-

-Waiting silently in a corner, maniacal laughter echoing about along with constant whimpering and continuous wails in a fetal position-

XD having fun?

*sits*... *still sitting*...

I think it is all Night's fault! XD He's not on I don't think

XD having fun?

*sits*... *still sitting*...

I think it is all Night's fault! XD He's not on I don't think

-Is also rocking back and forth, silently muttering unintelligable things to self in ambigious sequence-

No, SSP is here! No! He made fun of my IQ! He questioned my sanity in my nervous state! He's a potential danger for all! Get him out of here! I will not have him interfering in my final moments! Raaagh!

Sounds like a Serial Killer~

I see stars, they're everywhere... I said, out! Out! Bizz will not be bothered any longer! Let me alone! I will rot here in this corner in peace! I'll wait for my own demise!