Mafia Game 2

Cymbeline

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty cool, to get a free kill on the Mafia. One down, without even trying.

Edit: Look at the planes and explosions in my sig. They make you go weeeeeeeeee~

Edited by Razgriz

Was that to make me feel less guilty? >_____________> Anyway, I'm really, really bummed. Cuz I led you guys in that direction and it completely failed.

And then there's FEFL...

Mafia?

Zooombies ahhh *runs around*

*sneaks up behind him and says boo*

god sent me down as an angel to remind y'all that impatient and suspicious are two separate thing and that it is aids that mysteriously killed javaman, nightmare, cym and des

And this is Bizz/Karel sent up from hell to remind you that you haven't paid your rent yet

In response to what Nightmare said around ten pages ago, I love swordmasters and swordmasters love me

Ike was originally the vigilante last game, but I thought Zihark sounded nicer for that job...

Eh...Don't worry about it, SSP. We all make mistakes. No need to pass any blame.

Wait, it's night phase right now, right? Because I kinda lost track a page ago... >.<

Yeah. Plus one of the mafia people was modkilled. So it's all even right now. Pretty much.

I forgot about Branded....

Did he ever get the chance to post before he was killed?

Hopefully the next lynching will even things out. Cept, someone will probably be killed tonight...