Mafia Game 2

Cymbeline

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yay, me and fireman won twice in a row now!

Didn't I say we wouldn't lose? ^^

Also, I'd just like to take the time to say to the rest of the mafia that...

HA! I WAS RIGHT ABOUT NINJI AND WILL!

*goes back into corner*

So what were the actual roles that everyone had? >_> I had made a prediction earlier that Fireman, Hika, Kiba, Epona (duh), and Fox were all mafia.

Epona and Fox seemed scummy all long, and it helped when Epona turned up guilty. Hika struck me as odd, Kiba I had suspicions of from the beginning, and Fireman...was Fireman. Yeah. What reaffirmed everything to ridiculous extents was that Freohr bandwagon which made everything so painfully obvious...I just didn't realize you guys made up nearly half the players >_> Because in a game of 23...there's supposed to be 6 (absolutely no more than 7) mafia, I think.

Edited by SSP

Both me and Fireman killed TLS. In seperate paragraphs. TLS died twice. Fireman must have killed ZAAAAAWMBEE TLS.

shit

I TOLD YOU I HURRIED THROUGH IT TOO FAST, GUYS

Well um, pretend yours says Ninji and the thing about Ninji at the end is gone because I meant for you to kill Ninji

I KNEW something was wrong

So how many mafia were there?

There were nine at the beginning, though obviously not that many at the end.

Too bad Fireman killed you SSP, I should have been the one, but far to much suspicious would have been drawn, I'm afraid...

Either way, this game was so very much better than the last onne! Yay for writing, Bizz!

Town would have maybe still lost even if there were less of us. Your several instances of town lynchings didn't really make things any better, though you were more on top of things near the end.

No wonder town lost. We had a margin of error of 4. <___< But that's alright.

Probabilities of town lynching is always high. We had 4 mafia downed when the game ended, and that's pretty much what would be expected in a 23-game.

We used Godot's number for the amount of mafia members...

Unrevealed roles:

1. Fireman--Jaffar, BLACK FANG Janitor

5. Kiba--Nergal, BLACK FANG Head (Godfather)

6. ChaosNinji--Pent, TOWN Jack-of-all-Trades

7. Fox--Ursula, BLACK FANG Vanilla

10. Ethereal_Hero--Kent, TOWN Officer (Name Cop)

11. Slayer--Canas, TOWN Citizen (Vanilla)

17. Zephrion--Guy, TOWN Citizen (Vanilla)

18. Epona64--Legault, BLACK FANG Thief

21. Hikarusa--Lloyd, BLACK FANG Vanilla

22. TLS--Brammimond, TOWN Miller

Oh yeah, I forgot to say something. Why the fuck was I a vanilla? Vanilla sucks. Why can't they be called chocolates. I'm being serious here too. I demand to be a chocolate and not a vanilla if I'm one in the next mafia game (if there is another one)

Oh yeah, I forgot to say something. Why the fuck was I a vanilla? Vanilla sucks. Why can't they be called chocolates. I'm being serious here too. I demand to be a chocolate and not a vanilla if I'm one in the next mafia game (if there is another one)

Vanilla is a plain flavor, showcasing the lack of power for the role (as well as being somewhat generic).

There will be another game, though we're not sure exactly as to what theme it should have. We're thinking of making a poll for a few of the themes we're considering, but we haven't decided completely.

Vanilla is a plain flavor, showcasing the lack of power for the role (as well as being somewhat generic).

There will be another game, though we're not sure exactly as to what theme it should have. We're thinking of making a poll for a few of the themes we're considering, but we haven't decided completely.

Vanilla=/=plain.

And chocolate is better than vanilla.