ESRB released details for Birthright's and Conquest's ratings

Ehrzeth

..."Pistols"?

The ESRB only watches a video of content. They don,t play through the entire game. As such, minor errors like this are to be expected.

Oh gosh, that Camilla scene is part of the rating. I'm not surprised, but I think it's funny!

The devs revealed that in Japan that scene is the only reason the game(s) got a C(15+ rating). Though it would be a bit funny if Birthright and Conquest had ended up with different ratings.

Oh gosh, that Camilla scene is part of the rating. I'm not surprised, but I think it's funny!

Actually, I was referring to the Birthright (Hoshido?) one which is significantly more awkward: "A handful of female characters are depicted wearing low-cut outfits that reveal large amounts of cleavage; in one cutscene, the camera pans up a female character's body, lingering on her cleavage and buttocks."

I haven't played the game at all yet, so someone mind telling me who this is referring to?

Actually, I was referring to the Birthright (Hoshido?) one which is significantly more awkward: "A handful of female characters are depicted wearing low-cut outfits that reveal large amounts of cleavage; in one cutscene, the camera pans up a female character's body, lingering on her cleavage and buttocks."

I haven't played the game at all yet, so someone mind telling me who this is referring to?

Orochi?

The scene he's talking about is during Chapter 13 in Birthright where you fight against Camilla, that cutscene plays at the start of the chapter.

..."Pistols"?

The ESRB only watches a video of content. They don,t play through the entire game. As such, minor errors like this are to be expected.

Fire Emblem and pistols......that sounds so weird, but kinda cool at the same time. ...I think I'll stick to crossbows though. :3

Fire Emblem and pistols......that sounds so weird, but kinda cool at the same time. ...I think I'll stick to crossbows though. :3

So funny story about guns in Fire Emblem. Two days ago I had a weird dream. I was playing Fates (Birthright route; I remember lamenting Rinkah's low Strength among other things), and was doing a weird paralogue that explained that this game's equivalent of Einjerhar were apparently more like wind-up automatons rather than magical cards. After fighting my way through a square defensive grid of them, the paralogue boss was the geek collecting them, who was dressed like a classic wooden soldier (sans the hat) and inexplicably had a large hand-carried cannon that fired cylindrical explosive shells; essentially a vaguely-setting-appropriate equivalent of a grenade launcher.

He was tough for a weirdo, is all I remember.