Europeans unite thread

Skipper

I believe the European release date was announced 10 days after the American release.

So if we want to be optimistic I guess we will get an announcement sometime this coming week but I guess more realistic time will be the first week of March since by that time Bravely Second is already released. They don't want to destroy the hype the Bravely Second have building up. It will also be a great time for a Nintendo Direct and the release date will be sometime end of April or early May. However, if no news arise these coming two to three weeks I believe will not get any fates till June/July at the earliest... A full year after the JP got it. Great...

I guess I have to thank NoE we at least getting Bravely Second before the muricans. With that I have at least something to play and I probably should check my 3DS backlog along with my other backlog I have gathered up on my PC to spend the time till I get fates...

Edited by FoliFF

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I wait for a release date, I am gonna replay FEA and try and complete the support gallery and beat Apo. Any suggestions for Apo pairings?

*I know, completely off-topic. But I doubt we will get any news soon*

The European release for Awakening got announced after the game was released in America, if I'm remembering correctly. NoE seem to be pushing Bravely Second right now, so once that releases next Tuesday for us I imagine they'll start talking about Fates. That is, if it is getting released within the next two months

Nope. But I imagine with Miitomo, Star Fox Zero, Genei Ibun Roku #FE, and Bravely Second for America and Fates for Europe, there might be one coming up shortly--and that's not factoring in the rumoured Paper Mario game that's going through localisation right now, as well as the unannounced "big" 3DS game Kimishima has mentioned

If you are correct then the sooner the better for the release of Bravely Second. This bravely Default 1.5....

Bravely Default wasn't a game to begin with. It's a half game x) No seriously !

Ahem, back to the topic, I hope they announce a date soon. I'm so in a hurry !

It's a game but a very boring one, I wish we had FE before and Bravely later (should I say never ;p) just like in NA.

Come NoE move on with Bravely Second Fail and give us a release date for FE!

Edited by Paposaure

I know there's a lot of people to whom Bravely Default appeals but I've heard 'well Europe got Bravely Second first so FE is only fair!!1' too many times. I don't have any interest in those games so unfortunately there's nothing that can really tide me over until FE does get here (by the time I am 30). But usually having something to look forward to gets me through the uni semester quite quickly.

I know there's a lot of people to whom Bravely Default appeals but I've heard 'well Europe got Bravely Second first so FE is only fair!!1' too many times. I don't have any interest in those games so unfortunately there's nothing that can really tide me over until FE does get here (by the time I am 30). But usually having something to look forward to gets me through the uni semester quite quickly.

This is just embarrassing to hear that... people should not be doing an "eye for an eye" system with all this, but rather pushing for a way for everyone to enjoy it at the same time. Pokemon X/Y did this very nicely.

I know there are a ton of factors that goes into determining what gets released where and when, but the ones between English speaking countries never made sense to me. xD I understand that extra time is probably taken for the other languages (French, German, Spanish, etc), but it does not make it any less disheartening...

lol so true. I've seen quite a few of those comments, and everytime i read them i just roll my eyes and carry on. Brave default/second means absolutely nothing to me.

lol so true. I've seen quite a few of those comments, and everytime i read them i just roll my eyes and carry on. Brave default/second means absolutely nothing to me.

Agreed, I completely disliked Bravely Default's combat system.

Why they holding out on English speaking countries? I guess they need time to change all the "colors" to "colours" and "grays" to "greys".

And 'armor' to 'armour'.

Agree, I don't care about bravely. Anyway, you've already manage to pre order a SE.

If I were you, I'd wait for the game to come without spoil and so on.

On the other hand, we european, still have got to fight through to get (maybe) a SE.

That's why every day I refresh the internet the shops etc to get a release date, a nintendo direct.... with risks of spoils.

Man it sucks they haven't opened preorders for European SE but I wouldn't lose hope! There's no way we in Australia would get one if at least UK doesn't (I'm sure you could import from UK if your country doesn't offer it?). I'm very lucky I snagged an SE preorder and I've already played the game in JP so I'm luckier than most but I completely feel you. Hopefully in a couple days or weeks we get a release date.

Edited by nordopolica

I agree, I mean, I have Bravely Default and I enjoy it, but it doesn't excite me and enrapture me the same way Fire Emblem does. Well, I guess the wait time will keep my semi-concentrated on my uni work and then I can funnel some of my time into my fan fic for fates.

Another sadface European here. Still working through my current FE7 playthrough and planning to play FE6 again shortly (it's been a very long time since I have). I actually am looking forward to Bravely Second, so I'll have that too, though I would rather have had Fates honestly.

At this point, I'm mostly just hoping we get it before late May otherwise the temptation to pick up an American 3DS and copies of the game while I'm in the US on holiday will be very strong...

It's a game but a very boring one, I wish we had FE before and Bravely later (should I say never ;p) just like in NA.

Come NoE move on with Bravely Second Fail and give us a release date for FE!

A game with 3/4 chapters who are exactly (in the main path) the same don't seems full to me. But whatever... No way I'll buy his sequel now.

Well, I'll wait, and if I have the money for, I think I'll buy Legend of Legacy.

For Fates, I don't think I'll buy the SE. Just Birthright (I think I'll borrow Conquest from my friend latter) and Revelation. I hope the release date will be the soonner possible.