Do you think....(spoiler to play safe)

cystia

1) Some people saying that Oguma is in fact in love with Sheeda?

2) Camus intended to be defeated in the final battle match with Marth?

--Don't you think he's rather easy in chapter 20?

--He helped Marth in chapter 14 showing he wanted Marth to win, may be because he knew Marth was doing the right thing or simply he wanted to save Nina.

3) Why Nina entrusted the fire emblem to Marth rather than Hardin. because she likes Marth more?

Edited by cystia

3) Why Nina gave the fire emblem to Marth rather than Hardin is not known. May be simply because she likes Marth more.

She does like Marth more, but the likes Camus the most.

She married Hardain because Camus was 'dead' and she didn't want to take Marth from Sheeda.

--He helped Marth in chapter 14 showing he wanted Marth to win, may be because he knew Marth was doing the right thing or simply he wanted to save Nina.

3) Why Nina entrusted the fire emblem to Marth rather than Hardin. because she likes Marth more?

1) maybe. I mean...who dont love such a cute girl like Sheeda?

2)In my opinion, Camus intended to be defeated...the reason is hard to understand...just like Treize Khushrenada in Gundam Wing.

_He just care for Nina.

3)...I think so. Poor Camus...

It's doubtful that Oguma has any romantic interest in Sheeda. However, I do believe Oguma loves her. Remember, Sheeda rescued him from slavery that would of killed him (Gladiator) and she got Oguma a job as a royal knight. She's his savior in other words.

Yes. Camus was supposed to be defeated and have amnesia, becoming Zeak and Sirius.

Because Marth is the leader of the army.

1) I think is something like Soren and Ike, other than Love Marth - Sheeda

2) I don't defeat him(in FEDS, on FE3 I kill him Mercyless)... but I think he wants to be defeated

3) Yup...

Does anyone care about the games' plot though? Of course, you must since you mentioned it, but...

Regardless, there's a spoiler warning in the topic description already :S

That and more importantly, gameplay.

Not caring about the plot is like saying you watch TV without the sound on.

1.Nah, not romantically

2.Try playing hard mode or the nes game. He's not easy there. Personally I think he was conflicted due to various emotions and wouldn't really know what to do if he won the fight. But I believe he was fighting to his full extent and why else would he still be using Gradius?

3.Yes that and Marth is Anri's descendant. Personally why she didn't stay single in the sequel is a mystery to me.

Edited by Delsait

1.Nah, not romantically

2.Try playing hard mode or the nes game. He's not easy there. Personally I think he was conflicted due to various emotions and wouldn't really know what to do if he won the fight. But I believe he was fighting to his full extent and why else would he still be using Gradius?

3.Yes that and Marth is Anri's descendant. Personally why she didn't stay single in the sequel is a mystery to me.

About point1, i heard someone said the Sheeda did save Oguma very long time ago and this was the reason why Oguma protected her and her lovers at the cost of his life.

about point 2, I really thought he tried to but was unable to fight to full extent, like what you've mentioned he didn't know what to do after winning the fight and most probably he had to kill everyone again: including Nina.

point 3, refer to the mystery of emblem conversation Nina refused to get marry at first but Boa persudaed her.

:mellow::lol::lol: <_<

Edited by cystia

Nina married for political reasons.

Yeah but why listen to Boha, she outranks him and his stats are low?

Most likely for the same reason that Marth listens to Morodof and Jeigan. Stats don't have much to do with story issues....

Yeah but why listen to Boha, she outranks him and his stats are low?

This is because Nina agreed that she was the only descendant of the royal family and has the responsibility to prolong its bloodline

Edited by cystia

1) I think is something like Soren and Ike, other than Love Marth - Sheeda

2) I don't defeat him(in FEDS, on FE3 I kill him Mercyless)... but I think he wants to be defeated

3) Yup...

:mellow: Soren and Ike have never been mentioned as gay in the games.

Ever.

They're longtime friends. That's about it. >_>

Jumping to conclusions ftl.

Edited by ChaosNinji

Still why Hardain and not even telling him it was a political marriage? It just seems like a recipe for failure.

everyone knows Hardain was deeply in love with Nina and telling him the truth would make him very unhappy

Exactly its shown that he hated being tricked into a loveless marriage. What did they expect would happen? Nina can't keep a charade for her whole life.

Isn't it strange that Hardain seems didn't ever notice about Camus throughout the game

1) He should have met Camus's knights (if not Camus in person) for her first arrival, didn't he sense something?

2) Hardain probably got at the same place when Marth met Camus at the battle field, by the time Nina shown up and Hardain should have heard all those conversations and he still didn't know that Nina and Camus were lovers?

Isn't it strange that Hardain seems didn't ever notice about Camus throughout the game

1) He should have met Camus's knights (if not Camus in person) for her first arrival, didn't he sense something?

2) Hardain probably got at the same place when Marth met Camus at the battle field, by the time Nina shown up and Hardain should have heard all those conversations and he still didn't know that Nina and Camus were lovers?

Good question.

1.I believe he knew of the Grunian black knights but only as ruthless killers that slaughtered the royal family. It's likely Camus was either in disguise when he delivered Nina to Hardain, or he didn't do it in person.

2.I believe Hardain never bothered to get a good look at Camus face during the battle at Grunia's capital. I believe Nina's conversation with Marth was private and her relationship with Camus was not common knowledge.

Even in the second book Hardain is not aware of Camus existence and he seems to believe Nina is in love with Marth.

Edited by Delsait

Good question.

1.I believe he knew of the Grunian black knights but only as ruthless killers that slaughtered the royal family. It's likely Camus was either in disguise when he delivered Nina to Hardain, or he didn't do it in person.

2.I believe Hardain never bothered to get a good look at Camus face during the battle at Grunia's capital. I believe Nina's conversation with Marth was private and her relationship with Camus was not common knowledge.

Even in the second book Hardain is not aware of Camus existence and he seems to believe Nina is in love with Marth.

good answer as well.(major spoilers below)

more reference only, by refer to BS FIREEMBLEM, Camus did protect her in person, but didn't stay alongside her at the last stage because he needed to block the enemies at the frontline.

So Nina and Camus were departed and Camus was arrested by the dragons. He was later sent back to Grunian and the king kept him in prison and taken all his honour and privilleges from him.