Fates has been released!

kantoorfarina

It's now on the EShop. Woo! I'm a bit sad that it really is two separate games, but I wasn't getting my hopes up anyway. Currently preparing myself dinner as I download it. I'm not sure if it's been released in Europe yet or not, though.

Edited by kantoorfarina

And I'm getting to bed right now cuz school. Night night little sparrow.

Good to see there's one responsible person here. I have extra hours on school tomorrow from skipping so much but i'm still playing Fates till morning. Granted, i'm homeschooled and my school time is only a bit over half of what people in public school have.

Unlocked my preloaded copy of Birthright at 12:01, downloaded the Conquest DLC immediately afterward, and am just now reaching Chapter 5. I have work in a little more than four hours, and the closest thing I got to sleep was a ~2.5 hour nap this afternoon.

I make awesome life choices.

1SuBNL.jpg

ORzcDJ.jpg

AMUCdj.jpg

EfFw8E.jpg

This is going to eat my wallet big time in March! :D

But...I don't care. Folks can complain about this game all they want. Not gonna kill my hype over either of these games.

Edited by PuffPuff

I've been playing since 11:06 my time. It's been slow but steady progress as I figure out mechanics and turtle my way through the early game. I'm liking what I've played so far; can't wait to dig my teeth into Nohr proper.

It's now on the EShop. Woo! I'm a bit sad that it really is two separate games, but I wasn't getting my hopes up anyway. Currently preparing myself dinner as I download it. I'm not sure if it's been released in Europe yet or not, though.

Eu knows nothing about our version yet. :P

We need to wait for Direct... probably... whenever Direct will be

1SuBNL.jpg
ORzcDJ.jpg
AMUCdj.jpg
EfFw8E.jpg
This is going to eat my wallet big time in March! :D
But...I don't care. Folks can complain about this game all they want. Not gonna kill my hype over either of these games.

Remember to buy only one path and secound one download as DLC, you'll pay 60$ not 80$

Edited by Eriotto

Download the copy from the shop, and started playing since 1:00 AM. I'm having a blast!

It's now 8:00 AM where I live, and I just finished Chapter 9!

And now, I have to college...but I'm sleepy...

But I don't regret it!

I've already started playing my copy of Birthright and I already love Ryoma even more even though I've actually yet to get to the choice. XD You guys will soon see why if you haven't started yet.

I also love Elise though, and wish I didn't have to go against her. :(

She freaking bitch-slapped Leo lol

I might just get Conquest simply for her in the future. But I'm not sure yet.