Snipers

DeSu

Swordmasters - Limited to swords. +15% crit

Berserkers -Llimited to axes. +15% crit

Snipers - Limited to bows. NOTHING.

Does anyone else think snipers were kinda given a disadvantage, being stuck to one weapon without the crit bonus? Anyone think it unfair?

There's always a class that gets the short end of the stick. They're nothing special in the GBA games, Nomads/Rangers out do them. Well Rath needs more screen time.

But in PoR and RD, they do get a nice critical bonus.

There's always a class that gets the short end of the stick. They're nothing special in the GBA games, Nomads/Rangers out do them. Well Rath needs more screen time.

But in PoR and RD, they do get a nice critical bonus.

^that.

Yeah, that's pretty much why I end up avoiding them now in the GBA. The crit bonus helps out in 9 and 10, so splurge, if you liek them.

The only worthwhile Sniper in the GBA games is Rebecca anyway. Well, I can't say much for FE6, I only tried Wolt, and he sucked. Wil and Louise aren't any great, Neimi should be a Ranger, Innes isn't all that good.

Wil is a great sniper! He's no king of dodging, but he's got the strength Rebecca lacks, as well as defense. Plus supports with Rebecca AND Dart? He's fricking beast.

Edited by フアイヤ

Yea, his speed can be kinda iffy. But I just recently started using him because I never give him a chance, with Rebecca's awesomeness. I'm actually using both of them right now XD! Rebbeca is turning out better in speed and luck, 2 points if Hp. Will has almost twice the def, few points of str, and like 6 points of skill over her. He crits alot :3

Yea, his speed can be kinda iffy. But I just recently started using him because I never give him a chance, with Rebecca's awesomeness. I'm actually using both of them right now XD! Rebbeca is turning out better in speed and luck, 2 points if Hp. Will has almost twice the def, few points of str, and like 6 points of skill over her. He crits alot :3

I may give him another chance. He was never particularly bad, I just found Rebecca too much better.

Rolf was awesome in FE9 since BEXP made it easy to level him up (the first batch of BEXP goes to him cause the others don't need it)

Shinon was undeniably the best in FE10.

In FE7 I always use Rath or Wil. I tried Rebecca, she's got awesome dodge but it's just too much of it and not enough STR.

In FEDS, any of your 3 Aritian cavaliers makes one badass sniper.

Jamuka was great, Briggid Decent and Faval was badass.

Edited by ThunderMan

In stats and her ability to use Ichival probably, but I get more use out of Jamuka. To me, briggid's only useful in chapter 4 because I always do chapter 5 with Levin and Sigurd.

Faval's awesome as soon as you get him thanks to Ichival and having the Elite band by then. Having his father as Holyn makes him more decent and capable of hitting those stupid 3 pegasus knight bosses in the endgame.

Edited by ThunderMan

Ronan and his "higher than most magic-users" magic growth is clearly the greatest bowman of all time.

Ok, so he isn't the greatest at anything, but he's still my favorite.

STOP TAUNTING ME GUYS!

:P

Personally, I like Louise, 'cause she's total hotness. Same with Shinon, and Leonardo is pretty cute. :D

are you a girl or a guy? (I'm really just asking, no offense intended)

Snipers could be pretty useful in FE1 - FE5, but after that they became pretty useless (except for FE10, perhaps, but I haven't played it yet). They were complete awesomeness in FE2, with 1~5 range (or 1~3 with a normal Bow).