Azura - Destroyer of Worlds

Weeblie

I'm quite surprised by how high Azura's physical combat growth rate is (60% str and 80% spd as Songstress). Combined with some lucky level ups and she's a monster in my Lunatic Birthright game:

Chapter_20_Azura.png

Poor Ryoma is left behind in the dust despite his god-sword:

Chapter_20_Ryoma.png

Note that she only re-classed to Great Lord at level 25. That 31 strength is all from leveling in her base class alone! 25.65 str is otherwise the expected average at this level. Spear Master would have been even better, but she married the wrong husband for that, and Great Lord makes her look like Lucina.

Unfortunately, the stats are not 100% pure. She had to take the Seraph Robe, and one of the Dracoshields, or else she would never have survived to use the Guard Naginata. ;):

Edited by Weeblie

Azura pretty much dies if anything touches her even slightly, though. I miss not promoting my femKamui to a Great Lord instead in Nohr Hard, the Nohr Princess promotion sucks.

Unless you abuse seraph robes and HP tonics, that is.

From my current Birthright playthrough, which I finished yesterday, my Azura at level 20-25 has about 20ish Strength. (Forgive me for the generalness, as I don't currently have my 3DS on me) Maybe it's just my bad level luck though.

Azura pretty much dies if anything touches her even slightly, though. I miss not promoting my femKamui to a Great Lord instead in Nohr Hard, the Nohr Princess promotion sucks.

Unless you abuse seraph robes and HP tonics, that is.

And dracoshields. In early game Revelations, there's a level that hands out promotion items like there's no tomorrow, so I had Azura with way too much defense, and now I'm on chapter 19 and she has 15 defense (better than endgame Elise, I guess...) but has 34 speed. Yeah. She's level 20-something at already capped.