Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

805.jpg

Interpret this how you will.

"Well, no sugarcoating it, but here's what's causing you to have a case of erectile dysfunction in addition to diabetes."

Edited by Roflolxp54

Kind of not a joke but...

Ever since Critical Roll when I hear Ryoma crit I keep expecting to hear him go "So how do you want to do this?"

Tumblr, where every character who has so much as exchanged glances is secretly a raging homosexual. Where we're going, we don't need canon.

*cough cough*RWBY Fandom*cough cough*

EDIT:

[spoiler=I'm not sorry]

who_wore_it_better__by_4ourside-d9xwc1j.

Edited by Phillius

Tumblr, where every character who has so much as exchanged glances is secretly a raging homosexual. Where we're going, we don't need canon.

People will ship anything, hetero or not. It's rude for you to assume that homosexual pairings that make no sense are the only ones that exist, and it's even worse that you made a joke out of it.

Umm...

tumblr_inline_o4h3m60dBo1twqnpe_540.jpg

And then NekoKnight downgraded his forum defenders from a shit-ton to a FUCK-TON. Did I say 'downgrade'? I meant 'upgrade'...

9b0_zps4chxrp3d.png

[spoiler=Chapter 5 spoiler]

Because his mom is deeeeaaaaad!

Edited by NekoKnight

And then NekoKnight downgraded his forum defenders from a shit-ton to a FUCK-TON. Did I say 'downgrade'? I meant 'upgrade'...

9b0_zps4chxrp3d.png

[spoiler=Chapter 5 spoiler]

Because his mom is deeeeaaaaad!

Do remakes count as games? Because Marth also gets three. And no, New Mystery of the Bullshit Mary Sue: From Fanfiction to Official Script doesn't count

Do remakes count as games? Because Marth also gets three. And no, New Mystery of the Bullshit Mary Sue: From Fanfiction to Official Script doesn't count

Wait, doesn't that mean we have to exclude Fates from that list as well?

Corrin now officially has 0 games.

Edited by Thane

And no, New Mystery of the Bullshit Mary Sue: From Fanfiction to Official Script doesn't count

[spoiler=There is time and place for everything but not now!]

493d274230f21258fb7c8d26d76af79c.jpg

I'd make a joke, but New Mystery of the Emblem really is on such another level of awful that I can't manage it. It legitimately reads like the worst kind of OC/Mary Sue Fanfiction that somehow got made into a fictional script.

EDIT:

link does not work, and there is no picture. Good job

Geez, this thread has no chill today. Neko, did you punch a puppy while I wasn't paying attention or something?

Edited by Phillius

link does not work, and there is no picture. Good job

Odd. The original link still works for me. Here, I'll re-host it for your viewing pleasure.

493d274230f21258fb7c8d26d76af79c_zpskodr

Technically Fates related because Amiibo.

I'd make a joke, but New Mystery of the Emblem really is on such another level of awful that I can't manage it. It legitimately reads like the worst kind of OC/Mary Sue Fanfiction that somehow got made into a fictional script.

EDIT:

Geez, this thread has no chill today. Neko, did you punch a puppy while I wasn't paying attention or something?

I kicked a puppy. I'll stop abusing small, adorable animals when they stop being punt-able.

Disclaimer: NekoKnight doesn't endorse the abuse of adorable animals. Chihuahuas are fair game, however.

Edited by NekoKnight

Umm...

tumblr_inline_o4h3m60dBo1twqnpe_540.jpg

Except the group of that poster, Thane, and you constantly make snarky backhanded posts about everything, Fates or not. Jokes like this shouldn't be tolerated. It would be different if every single post wasn't like this.

For instance, that picture you responded with is basically spam. You didn't vocalise what you had to say, you used a picture.