Jokes and Memes about Fates

RedRob

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4c99e9792fbddd0864a9fbcb96661a7b.jpg

Saizo would be an urgent case since he almost tried to blow himself up in Revelations. Kagerou should get an appointment soon as her time with Kotaro may have given her Stockholm Syndrome.

Edited by Kevlar

Kagerou should get an appointment soon as her time with Kotaro may have given her Stockholm Syndrome.

Well that's a little pessimistic. Kagero never implies that she ever has that kind of relationship with him.

Also, considering what happens in Revelation, I think Gunter should be higher.

I would add Subaki and Setsuna to "seems well adjusted, but it can't hurt."

LMAO

I can now see Lilith being incorporated in this somehow.

EW. EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EWW EWW

Fun Fact: If you search FE memes on google, one of the images that shows up is RedRob's profile pic

That's awesome, but not as awesome as how this thread is now 100 pages long now.

To celebrate, I would like everyone to say what they think made Fates such a great basis for all the memes we found.

In my opinion, it's due to how big the FE fandom is as well as how much IS hyped up Fates.

That's awesome, but not as awesome as how this thread is now 100 pages long now.

To celebrate, I would like everyone to say what they think made Fates such a great basis for all the memes we found.

In my opinion, it's due to how big the FE fandom is as well as how much IS hyped up Fates.

The plot holes and fans filling it in with their own stuff is also a probable cause. That and some fan service stuff like Camillas outfit or lines like Felicia's "We got Trouble"

In all seriousness it's because the games are.... actually reasonably well loved, and there's just a ton of completely unintentional silly laugh out loud moments. This makes for good memeing.

It's because it's the INTERNET. Nothing escapes the meme hell that is the internet.

Also because of how much bigger the fanbase is growing now.

Sorry if the post is long, i don't know how to set a spoiler to make it smaller.

*Snipped!*

Pretty sure I've been ALL of these on here.

Also, its [ spoiler ] Spoiler thing goes here [ /spoiler ]. Spaces were added to allow it to not Spoiler.