Doom's Friend list

Doom103

Well my friends, hmmmmm

Fireman - Well, he's a very sane person probably one of the most down to earth people in the forest

Cymbeline - She was the real first friend I had at the forest, lol that dream I had when I meet everyone in the forest

Desdemona - She was very warming like cym and is nice to talk to, And she must play Resident EVIL!!!!!!

^ Both of you are great

Freohr Datia - Wow, it's Free my bestest buddy in the forest, we have kinda bonded and have real great conversations lol, yet I can't spell her name

SmartRutter - well to me it's Smarty, he has been a great friend and a computer mentor lol he has helped with alot and I thanks him greatly, yet he hacked my irc room XD

Emerald Fox - name is too damn long so he is em to me lol, We have kinda bonded lately on the irc and he is fun to talk to, you finally got your wifi match lol

Nightmare - Or Nightmarre on irc lol, well he has been here since day one and was very welcoming to me, he has helped me on the irc alot and he is just funny lol

BLS - He and I have been friends for a while, we get along well and I still owe him a sig XD

Ninji - Master of Debates lol, Ninji is a cool, funny and smart guy, I agree with him an almost all fe related manners and I feel like we get along very well

Wil - He is an awesome artist and a real funny and sane person, he is also one bad ass op lol

MaSu - I can't think of an instance were he hasn't made a funny joke, he is a cool guy but the only problem is he thinks Rita>Sigrun

TLS - AWWWWW, I'm sorry I didn't have you before, I thought I wasn't on your list. TLS is like the heart beat of the forest he is it, the man and really funn, XD sexcopter

Shawn Johnson - She is lovely on all levels her grace only surpassed by her beauty, oh wait shes not on the forest, never mind lol

Edited by Doom103

Well my friends, hmmmmm

Fireman - Well, he's a very sane person probably one of the most down to earth people in the forest

Cymbeline - She was the real first friend I had at the forest, lol that dream I had when I meet everyone in the forest

Desdemona - She was very warming like cym and is nice to talk to, And she must play Resident EVIL!!!!!!

^ Both of you are great

Freohr Datia - Wow, it's Free my bestest buddy in the forest, we have kinda bonded and have real great conversations lol, yet I can't spell her name

SmartRutter - well to me it's Smarty, he has been a great friend and a computer mentor lol he has helped with alot and I thanks him greatly, yet he hacked my irc room XD

Emerald Fox - name is too damn long so he is em to me lol, We have kinda bonded lately on the irc and he is fun to talk to, you finally got your wifi match lol

Nightmare - Or Nightmarre on irc lol, well he has been here since day one and was very welcoming to me, he has helped me on the irc alot and he is just funny lol

BLS - He and I have been friends for a while, we get along well and I still owe him a sig XD

Ninji - Master of Debates lol, Ninji is a cool, funny and smart guy, I agree with him an almost all fe related manners and I feel like we get along very well

Wil - He is an awesome artist and a real funny and sane person, he is also one bad ass op lol

MaSu - I can't think of an instance were he hasn't made a funny joke, he is a cool guy but the only problem is he thinks Rita>Sigrun

Shawn Johnson - She is lovely on all levels her grace only surpassed by her beauty, oh wait shes not on the forest, never mind lol

LOL WUT DOOM!?

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like that name! But I like Freohr too! (Ha! I accidentally spelled my own name wrong! XD But it was only because I was typing too fast!)

You should ask Shawn to join the Forest! =D

Edited by Freohr Datia

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like that name! But I like Freohr too! (Ha! I accidentally spelled my own name wrong! XD But it was only because I was typing too fast!

You should ask Shawn to join the Forest! =D

I should shouldn't I