Nintendo Direct Discussion

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kanna has the Yatogami in the DLC trailer. Prepare to be disappointed.

It's been almost a year, and this game still finds new ways to disappoint me.

I'm only half serious though. I won't judge anything until I've seen it for myself, although I can't say I'm pleased with where this might lead.

It's been almost a year, and this game still finds new ways to disappoint me.

I'm only half serious though. I won't judge anything until I've seen it for myself, although I can't say I'm pleased with where this might lead.

Are you worried that they're just gonna be rehashing Future Past or something? Because I don't see anything wrong with Kana having the Yato in itself.

Are you worried that they're just gonna be rehashing Future Past or something? Because I don't see anything wrong with Kana having the Yato in itself.

You heard it first from me. You can't play as the Avatar but must play as Kana instead!

Edited by FoliFF

So the first two DLCs are Hoshidan/Nohrian Festivities of Ties. and the third one is Memories of Foam? My Kanji is very shaky though...

So we have the equivalents of Summer and Hot Spring Scramble as well as Future Past? I can dig it.

That kanna dlc looks interesting. I'm glad their trying to give some story to the kids, even if its unrelated to the main story. I think they played a new remix of lost in thoughts all alone as well.

I'd rather they not focus on the kids at all, and I thought Intelligent Systems had noticed the lukewarm reactions. Then again, it didn't stop Nintendo from scrapping Federation Force, I suppose.

Hopefully it'll surprise me in a positive way and show us some really cool stuff though.

Japanese website updated with the new map pack.

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/bfwj/download/map3.html

The Scramble maps will have the special illustrations. (Assuming that's Oboro I'm seeing, there, I like.)

Also, the Scrambles are one star, and Memories of Foam (I think it was) is 3 stars.

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

Here's the image for the third DLC from the official website

sb8YAbR.png

Wow it really does look like the DLC is shaping up to be in a similar fashion as the Future Past DLC where the parents are dead and the children have to survive on their own. Not necessarily a bad thing imo.

Wow it really does look like the DLC is shaping up to be in a similar fashion as the Future Past DLC where the parents are dead and the children have to survive on their own. Not necessarily a bad thing imo.

Except this time, there's no time-travelling parents and alternate versions of themselves to chip in it looks like. This could actually be really interesting.

I think a new free dlc is out right now. Google translate of the official page spits out "Anna's Gift 2" or something like that.

Edited by BChan8397

Expect illustrations of Leo, Xander, Camilla and Oboro; then Forrest, Dwyer, Ophelia and Nina, all with dyed-blue hair because we-can't-be-bothered-using-the-overlays-again.

Based on the popularity poll, you mean? Didn't Takumi reach high enough to get one, or am I missing something?

Expect illustrations of Leo, Xander, Camilla and Oboro; then Forrest, Dwyer, Ophelia and Nina, all with dyed-blue hair because we-can't-be-bothered-using-the-overlays-again.

No, the Royals have already had their images (the beach stuff, remember). It will probably be the most popular non-Royal siblings who get artwork.

EDIT: So Jakob, Niles, Oboro, Azura and then the kids you mentioned.

Edited by Phillius

Just noticed on that trailer, is the map with the 2nd gen identical to Birthright Ch. 26 (i.e. Castle Krakenburg, Combat Room)?

EDIT: I think it is.

Edited by Aggro Incarnate

No, the Royals have already had their images (the beach stuff, remember). It will probably be the most popular non-Royal siblings who get artwork.

See the screenshots on the website. Is that not Xander?

EDIT:

Based on the popularity poll, you mean? Didn't Takumi reach high enough to get one, or am I missing something?

He came third, and in Awakening it was only top two of each gender, right? And I mean, this is Awakening 2.0 we're talking about.

Edited by nordopolica

From the looks of it, Anna's Gift 2 gives Paragon and Boots (I used google translate).

「エリートの書」と「ブーツ」を、無料で一度だけ入手できます。

Edit: Using this site as a reference, "Boots" seem to give Movement+2 rather than +1.

Edited by Hunter Nightblood

Looking at the images on the top of the site, we can see Kiragi with the Fujin Bow (Yep, Future Past v.2 is pretty much confirmed... time to prepare for the feels), what I assume is Dwyer in a yukata, and.. uh... I want to say Xander but really I have no clue.

It would make more sense for a non-royal considering Xander already has an illustration but looking at the color, the sash, and the tiiiny bit of hair I see I'm 99.99% sure it's Xander.