Nintendo Direct Discussion

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the images on the top of the site, we can see Kiragi with the Fujin Bow (Yep, Future Past v.2 is pretty much confirmed... time to prepare for the feels), what I assume is Dwyer in a yukata, and.. uh... I want to say Xander but really I have no clue.

Oh my god that makes me really sad ;A; He's one of my favourite children and I don't want him to bare (no pun intended) the responsibility of wielding the bow after his dad kicked the bucket.

Urgh. So the only new character getting an image is Oboro and the kids then. I'm a little peeved about that, but I'll get over it.

I'm not so sure. That could be Joker, couldn't it? Joker ranked fourth on the list; it'd be him and Zero for the non-royal males, and Oboro and Flora for the non-royal women, unless they decide to give Azura a spot instead of Flora, since she didn't get one earlier.

The fact that the Direct reveals that they're fighting the Invisible Goons adds more evidence to the pile. I'm assuming this is a future where the war didn't end or the Avatar died before the end, so Anankos was able to fuck shit up without our wonderful snowflake around to fix it.

EDIT:

I'm not so sure. That could be Joker, couldn't it? Joker ranked fourth on the list; it'd be him and Zero for the non-royal males, and Oboro and Flora for the non-royal women, unless they decide to give Azura a spot instead of Flora, since she didn't get one earlier.

Maybe, it could go either way at this point since we know basically nothing. If the Royal siblings do get more images though, I'm gonna be disappointed.

Edited by Phillius

The free DLC gives both boots and a book for Paragon(yay double exp!).

From the looks of it, Anna's Gift 2 gives Paragon and Boots (I used google translate).

「エリートの書」と「ブーツ」を、無料で一度だけ入手できます。

Edit: Using this site as a reference, "Boots" seem to give Movement+2 rather than +1.

That link is for awakening. The boots are +1.

On a side note,

In the first pic for future past where Kanna has Yato, she's saying sorry, I didn't protect father. Take from that what you will. She was indeed using Yato though. 985f13f691.jpg

Edited by Aidil

Honestly considering we're probably going to be playing with the actual children units instead, and there being the very, very, high probability that some of the enemies we will fight will be the dead parents.... yeah this new DLC will be depressing as all hell.

At least we have the Scramble maps coming later to lighten up the mood ha ha...?

So we'll probably have the royals' kids with their respective parents' weapons, plus Shigure. That's 6 kids deployable (and all are potentially male, as a side note.) Do you think the other kids will be involved, or just them? Also, do you think their hair colours will change to the ones you have in your game?

EDIT: Ah, that's Kinu.

Edited by nordopolica

Ah, I think I've got a good idea for the setting of the Future Past-like DLC.

[spoiler=All routes spoiler]It'll take place in a world where Corrin chose Birthright or Conquest - remember, the game itself called those choices wrong, and the enemies are all Anankos' redshirts.

[spoiler=All routes spoiler]It'll take place in a world where Corrin chose Birthright or Conquest - remember, the game itself called those choices wrong, and the enemies are all Anankos' redshirts.

I wouldn't put it past them, but wouldn't that be even shittier for non-Revelation routes? Pick the third route or you and the entire first gen will get horribly murdered and your children will meet with a terrible fate.

I wouldn't put it past them, but wouldn't that be even shittier for non-Revelation routes? Pick the third route or you and the entire first gen will get horribly murdered and your children will meet with a terrible fate.

FE4 remake confirmed?

[spoiler=...] I would agree with this if it weren't for the fact that children from both sides appear in this DLC... unless they're confirming that the enemy side also had access to a magical hyperbolic time chamber.

Nothing can surprise me anymore. It would be pretty low, but it wouldn't have been the worst thing they've done. Besides, considering they've already flat out said it, why not go all out and show it, too?

I'm not one of those internet gurus who can predict everything based on just a small piece of evidence, but something in my gut tells me I'm right this time.

Nothing can surprise me anymore. It would be pretty low, but it wouldn't have been the worst thing they've done. Besides, considering they've already flat out said it, why not go all out and show it, too?

I'm not one of those internet gurus who can predict everything based on just a small piece of evidence, but something in my gut tells me I'm right this time.

Maybe, but there are plenty of other ways they could all wind up dead. Like in Revelation chapter 18 (I think that's it) where Corrin almost gets 360 no-scoped by Anankos and Scarlet takes the hit instead. Your idea seems likely, but we'll have to wait and see until it comes out.

Anyway, I didn't read it on the website, so can any of you tell me when these DLC are coming out?

That seems very logical, considering you never really solve the main problem which was you-know who in those routes. (Could somebody please teach me how to do the spoiler thing?)

But some characters die in either route so some children will be out. Like if it was conquest, Kiragi wouldn't be around. Unless it involves the Deeprealms. So if you're right, the writing is probably going to be horrible and inconsistent.

That seems very logical, considering you never really solve the main problem which was you-know who in those routes. (Could somebody please teach me how to do the spoiler thing?)

But some characters die in either route so some children will be out. Like if it was conquest, Kiragi wouldn't be around. Unless it involves the Deeprealms. So if you're right, the writing is probably going to be horrible and inconsistent.

To do a spoiler, it's:

[ spoiler ] Text inside spoiler goes here [/ spoiler]

(Without spaces.)

Ahaha, no sorry for the misleading wording. There's no numbering.

*hopes go down in flames*

Please, please let them have included more people other than the royals...please, they already had their fanservice pics...

Ahaha, no sorry for the misleading wording. There's no numbering.

I'm so disappoint

But it looks like the CG in the Halloween one is of Xander in a Pirate Captain costume (I'm only saying Xander because of the colour scheme)

He better have a parrot on his shoulder or I will riot

Edited by carefreejules