Nintendo Direct Discussion

Prepare for Warp + Witch's Poison + Point Blank + Dragonskin + Rend Heaven archers. That's what.

#BlameTakumi intensifies

Could be worse. Imagine if Infinite Staff were to be made available as DLC instead of enemy-only.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I was re-watching the NA Direct portion on Fates and it mentioned a DLC map I can't quite place; something about choosing a royal to go rescue an alternate Corrin? The only mission I remember having you play as a royal was the beach one that had artwork at the end and some dialogue between retainers. Does this mean that rather than doctor the pictures (which I believe hacking has already confirmed are not edited), they elected to flat-out CHANGE that mission and most likely drop the entire beach premises (and reward images) entirely?

So I was re-watching the NA Direct portion on Fates and it mentioned a DLC map I can't quite place; something about choosing a royal to go rescue an alternate Corrin? The only mission I remember having you play as a royal was the beach one that had artwork at the end and some dialogue between retainers. Does this mean that rather than doctor the pictures (which I believe hacking has already confirmed are not edited), they elected to flat-out CHANGE that mission and most likely drop the entire beach premises (and reward images) entirely?

It's talking about Royal Royale or whatever it's called. The beach one already released. There's two. Only the beach one has images iirc, though.

Edited by Aquakat

It's talking about Royal Royale or whatever it's called. The beach one already released. There's two. Only the beach one has images iirc, though.

Ah, I must've forgotten that one. Thanks for clarifying.

So is this the last DLC pack, or is there more planned? I am hoping this isn't the last so we can get a few classes and maybe even a challenge map or two.

Edited by Tolvir