Can anyone hack in that "infinite staff" skill, then give me the castle address so I can inherit it? (Scummy, I know)

Specifically on Forrest. I want to have him hold down the castle throne, constantly spawning back any units of mine you kill, so you have to rush him down. I think it would be a lot of fun, albeit tough. And I've never modded FE, don't have anything to do it with, and am deathly afraid that I'll break my game. Anyone got help?

(The other units aren't that tough, I'm not that cruel)

I tried asking reddit but they failed me.

From what I've heard if you have any enemy only skills equipped on your units, you will be shadowbanned. In other words, I don't think people would actually be able to visit your castle. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Ehrzeth

Yeah,I saw some castle have aether but I can't inheritance them because it's non legit skill for now

Well, you can't inherit it ever, since it's a DLC skill. Same with all currently available DLC skills like the Lodestar and Great Lord skills.

If you could inherit skills that way, you wouldn't need to buy the DLC ^^

Well, you can't inherit it ever, since it's a DLC skill. Same with all currently available DLC skills like the Lodestar and Great Lord skills.

If you could inherit skills that way, you wouldn't need to buy the DLC ^^

You could also have teams full of Aether, and nobody is happy about that being a thing.

Aw, well, I guess my plan is ruined.

I did here, though, that certain enemy-only skills can be used, if you hack them in as a skill book. Sadly, infinite staff is not one of those. Bold Stance, for example, would work.

Sigh...

Aw, well, I guess my plan is ruined.

I did here, though, that certain enemy-only skills can be used, if you hack them in as a skill book. Sadly, infinite staff is not one of those. Bold Stance, for example, would work.

Sigh...

If it has a skill book its not enemy only. Its just currently unreleased DLC.