Units NOT in Revelations? (Spoilers)

Rezzy

Are there any units that cannot be recruited or otherwise kept for the full game in Revelation that you can get in either Conquest or Birthright?

So far, I've heard that

Scarlet

gets killed off. Any others?

Izana and Flora aren't recruitable.

Flora is actually.

Yukimura is un-recruitable however, for some reason.

I believe Flora is still recruitable, actually but shows up at I think Chapter 23 if you got a maxed out turrett in your castle. That's what I've read, anyways.

Flora is actually.

Yukimura is un-recruitable however, for some reason.

Pretty sure Flora comes around chapter 23.

oops ninjas

One moment, I have zero notifications. The next, I have three.

I didn't know that about Flora; I thought Fuuga was the only extra recruitable unit on that path. I've seen people on this site say that Flora doesn't join on Revelation and the personally find it odd. I wonder which one it is, then.

There's also no Haitaka, Kumagera and Daniela, if you want to count them.

One moment, I have zero notifications. The next, I have three.

I didn't know that about Flora; I thought Fuuga was the only extra recruitable unit on that path. I've seen people on this site say that Flora doesn't join on Revelation and the personally find it odd. I wonder which one it is, then.

You get Flora, but later than in Conquest, even though the trigger condition is the same. That's probably the reason that the rumors about her not joining started (that and for a long time people weren't even sure about the way to get Flora).

WAIT, can you marry Scarlet to the avatar in Revelation only to have Kana, and then the inevitable happens to Scarlet? If so, that's so sad...

yes, i think so. there are people who have done that too, not knowing what was to come (i.e. a good friend of mine. I had to fight so hard to keep from laughing.) [At least, that is what he reported to me.]

Edited by Aquakat

Gunter can't build supports btw.

Yeah which is interesting. Theres a spoilery reason for this i think, but still odd.

So its only Yukimura and Izana that you dont get. (and poor Scarlet is only with you for a little while)

Yeah which is interesting. Theres a spoilery reason for this i think, but still odd.

[spoiler=Reason that Gunter can't support (contains plot spoilers)]

After Scarlet dies protecting Corrin, Corrin, Azura, the royal siblings, and Gunter become suspicious that they have a traitor among their party. Eventually, Gunter accuses Corrin and Azura of being traitors only for Corrin to turn the tables on Gunter, remembering details that only he and the killer would know, deducing that Gunter is Scarlet's murderer. It is then revealed that Gunter has been possessed by Anankos. Then a battle ensues to free Gunter from possession.

Basically, considering how late in the story it is when Gunter is freed from possession, it's implied that he has been possessed for quite a while.