Its finally out!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got it. I don't have a Wii to play it though :S

Wow, that is great - When do you intend on getting a Wii?

And as for myself, I won't be getting the game for a while I suspect. I'm patient, and I would (Don't kill me for saying this) rather wait for Brawl, especially as I'm tight for cash. I need to find myself £150 for another 10 hours of driving lessons, and I don't have that, not yet anyway.

I don't have a clue, to be honest. I have enough money, but I don't feel like buying a console for just one game that I'm in no hurry to play : P

what about super mario galaxy and SSBB.

and i take it u have Twillight Princess for GC. and if u dont, theres that game, too

Just got it. I don't have a Wii to play it though :S

Hah, a friend of mine did the exact same thing, but for Brawl. Of course, the Wii has plenty of great games besides Fire Emblem, and not just Brawl either.

what about super mario galaxy and SSBB.

and i take it u have Twillight Princess for GC. and if u dont, theres that game, too

I'm not interested in SSBB and, whilst I've heard good things about it, I'm not too bothered about SMG either.

Also, you're right that I do have Twilight Princess for GC : P

I have to wait till the 10th of April, pre ordered though.

And could anyone post any changes made in the EU release (such as if they fixed the data transfer glitch, Muarim's description, "Micaiah's Feelings", etc.)

Is it me, or is this one a bit harder than previous FE games?

I don't remember having to try this hard to get through the first ten levels. My allies seem to be consistely outmatched by their enemy counterparts so far, apart from the highstat oldies. I have to strategise in depth every turn even after levelling a few times.

I'm not complaining, mind you...

Is it me, or is this one a bit harder than previous FE games?

I don't remember having to try this hard to get through the first ten levels. My allies seem to be consistely outmatched by their enemy counterparts so far, apart from the highstat oldies. I have to strategise in depth every turn even after levelling a few times.

I'm not complaining, mind you...

Enemy in this game performs much better than before. And Dawn Brigade isn't strong overall. Once you get in the later parts you will have better team, so try to hang on there for the while :P

Yeah, the people you play as differ in each part...

If you consider the Dawn Brigade to be Team A, then in Part 2 you get to play as Team B. Then in Part 3 you play as Team C, with a couple levels devoted to Team A, and one devoted to Team B, etc.

Although certain characters will join different teams as the game progresses.

Yeah, the people you play as differ in each part...

If you consider the Dawn Brigade to be Team A, then in Part 2 you get to play as Team B. Then in Part 3 you play as Team C, with a couple levels devoted to Team A, and one devoted to Team B, etc.

Although certain characters will join different teams as the game progresses.

I can't say I like that. I prefer building one team and taking them, through class changes and all, to the end.

I can't say I like that. I prefer building one team and taking them, through class changes and all, to the end.

Me too. At least the changes in teams make it interesting.

What did you, also sporting Blazing Sword as the favorite, think of RD?

Easy. It was amazing. Story wise, it beats every other FE. Play wise, it probably wins, maybe ties, but I had to keep Blazing Sword as my favorite because I would never play FE if not for it.