Skill Request Thread!

ZodiacSoldier

Not sure about the others but if you're looking for crits on Odin I can probably help. I put him up with Gamble / Death Blow / Certain Blow / Trample / Tomefaire (he can get Swordfaire on his own if you're using them). Should help him do more damage, but you might not want to use that skillset by itself. Might help though.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need FemKana with Savage Blow, Poison Strike, and Aegis. If you are feeling nice, she could really also use any other skills she doesn't have right now.

magic +2

Resistance+2

Draconic Hex

Rally Magic

Rally Resistance

Astra

Dragon Fang

Sol

Vantage

Nohrian Trust

Duelists blow

Swordfaire

Tomefaire

Demoiselle

Inspiration

Quixotc

Nobility

Future Sight

Seal Defense

Pavise

Dragon Ward

Strong Riposte

Good Fortune

Edited by Xenomata

Fem Kana with Savage Blow, eh? Wait for my edit to confirm that she's up.

@ above: Hm, I have Felicia with Lunge and Savage Blow in my logbook... Malig was one of the very first setups I tried... I'll prepare that one too.

EDIT: The slate for Felicia is Lunge, Savage Blow, Luna, Shurikenfare, and Trample, while the slate for Kana is Nobility, Death Blow, Bowbreaker, Rend Heaven, and Savage Blow. I checked my defenses to verify. Come and get them.

Edited by Inference

I am looking for Lifetaker on Saizo and Certain Blow on Charlotte and Mitama.

Thank you in advance.

My castle already has Charlotte up with Certain Blow, but I can't fulfill those particular requests on Mitama and Saizo (strange, because I've run into a bunch of Setsuna!Mitamas and you'd think one would have had Certain Blow). Those two are up, but with different skills than the ones you asked about.

Fem Kana with Savage Blow, eh? Wait for my edit to confirm that she's up.

@ above: Hm, I have Felicia with Lunge and Savage Blow in my logbook... Malig was one of the very first setups I tried... I'll prepare that one too.

EDIT: The slate for Felicia is Lunge, Savage Blow, Luna, Shurikenfare, and Trample, while the slate for Kana is Nobility, Death Blow, Bowbreaker, Rend Heaven, and Savage Blow. I checked my defenses to verify. Come and get them.

Thanks, though I'm still looking for the following skills for both Jakob and Flora.

My castle already has Charlotte up with Certain Blow, but I can't fulfill those particular requests on Mitama and Saizo (strange, because I've run into a bunch of Setsuna!Mitamas and you'd think one would have had Certain Blow). Those two are up, but with different skills than the ones you asked about.

Got it, was nice to see her having counter magic since I was debating on getting it, much appreciated.

With Rinkah being an Oni Savage, it shouldn't be too difficult to ask, so..

Anyone have Tomefaire on Rinkah?

You wouldn't think this would be hard, what with Rinkah having access to Diviner through A+ Orochi, but no, she's a really unpopular character in castles and though I've found a ton of skills for her somehow Tomefaire never came up. So just for you I blew an Eternal Seal on Rinkah and took her through 4 levels of Onmyoji so I could put her up with Magic +2 / Future Sight / Rally Magic / Tomefaire and also Countermagic to go with her natural access to Counter. Now you don't have to.

Does anyone have a Sakrua with lethality? And if possible, also paveis and aegis? (they're idealstic skills for sakura, but i'll settle just fine with lethality.)

Sakura is up with Sol / Lethality / Pavise / Aegis / Counter.

EDIT: Also as it turns out I do have a request of my own. Anybody got the Adventurer skillset on Elise? Specifically looking for Movement +1, Lucky Seven, and Pass (though if you have Shurikenbreaker might as well throw it on anyway for other people, but mine has that one already).

Edited by Renall

You wouldn't think this would be hard, what with Rinkah having access to Diviner through A+ Orochi, but no, she's a really unpopular character in castles and though I've found a ton of skills for her somehow Tomefaire never came up. So just for you I blew an Eternal Seal on Rinkah and took her through 4 levels of Onmyoji so I could put her up with Magic +2 / Future Sight / Rally Magic / Tomefaire and also Countermagic to go with her natural access to Counter. Now you don't have to.

You... Are such a doll. Thank you. Saved me a lot of trouble.

I really don't get it because you'll find Swordfaire for her and she has to marry to get that. Oddly, Rinkah gets a lot of Faires through friend supports, with access to Axefaire, Tomefaire, Shurikenfaire, and Lancefaire, but I almost never see her friended with anyone but Charlotte (even though in Birthright files she can't, so... go figure). I don't think I've ever seen her friended with Oboro even though that'd give her extra Seals (though I see Seal Defense often in castles, but rarely Seal Speed), plus Basara access for Rend Heaven. I suppose friending with Charlotte for Berserker access is the nuclear option growthwise for fixing her HP and STR.

It's usually really easy to find the most common -faires for the character's base class set, but I had to dig pretty hard to find Axefaire for Elise even though she has the Wyvern Rider set. Mitama with something other than Bowfaire or Tomefaire is also depressingly rare despite her being a pretty incredible Dread Fighter or General or whatever. I was quite overjoyed to find Shurikenfaire on Sakura and Elise because they make hilarious Dread Fighters. Just today I found Tomefaire for Setsuna, and I'm pretty sure I'm never going to use a Witch Setsuna or whatever, but I was just really happy to see it. Still missing Axefaire on Sakura even though I'm sure someone out there married her as a Fighter for the "Do you even lift, onii-chan?" meme potential.

I'm not on Birthright but I know there's a castle that has Izana and Yukimura with Aptitude: 13461-69990-96752-57310. The last time I happened to check they didn't have Aptitude up but I have definitely seen times where they had it and there's a link in the host's message that might let you make a request for them.

As for Flora and Shura, I've put them both up.

Looking for Quick Draw, Trample, Death Blow, and Life and Death on Shura, and Darting Blow on Selena.

Can't help on QD and Trample but Shura is up now with LaD and Death Blow. I also put Spendthrift and Certain Blow on him just in case. He still has Aptitude for the person who wanted that on him earlier.

Selena can get Darting Blow from just leveling up as a Sky Knight but I put her up with it anyway plus some other stuff.

EDIT: Also as it turns out I do have a request of my own. Anybody got the Adventurer skillset on Elise? Specifically looking for Movement +1, Lucky Seven, and Pass (though if you have Shurikenbreaker might as well throw it on anyway for other people, but mine has that one already).

Gimme a moment. I married her to Niles in a file, so I gotta get them on here.

Gimme a moment. I married her to Niles in a file, so I gotta get them on here.

Thanks for that, I got her. Turns out she didn't have Locktouch or Rally Skill either so it was even more worth it than I expected.

Quoting myself since I'd still like these

OK, took some time just to sort through everybody but all the people you requested are up with Replicate.

OK, took some time just to sort through everybody but all the people you requested are up with Replicate.

Ahhh thank you so much! I don't really have enough time to cycle through a bunch of castles just to be able to visit yours again, but it's appreciated! I got Azama with replicate :D

If nobody needs anything else for a few days they'll remain up, and I can always put them back up if you need them. You should be able to grab a couple more over the next few days even if you don't cycle castles multiple times daily.

The reason for seeing Charlotte on Rinkah all the time is bc Rinkah makes a REALLY kickass Berserker (her stats meshes pretty perfectly with it). Skills can always be bought, but you can't get classes by buying things.

Although I'll also be experimenting with hybrid/magic Rinkah at some point (after 3 very successful runs with zerk), so I'm gonna nab that TF too. Thanks!

Speaking of which, I found a Bowfaire on Rinkah the other day as well. that's like...basically all the faires, isn't it

I suspect the weird -faires (the ones that are theoretically Corrin-marriage only) originate in hacked castles that just cycle through -faires on everybody. That's where I got most of mine, castles where everybody had 5 different ones. Any character I haven't found in one of those has maybe 1-3 of them, and almost always for their natural class access or common marriages. Rinkah's just the exception where even though she can't friend Charlotte on Birthright, you still somehow almost never see her with Lancefaire (from Oboro) or Tomefaire (from Orochi). Doubly weird in that Rinkah has a Tome-wielding class in her main tree, so it's one of those that makes perfect sense.

Onmyoji Rinkah is still up for those who want it. Let's start spreading the Tomefaire Rinkah love.