Fates sold nearly 400,000 units in February

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1196083

According to the NPD, Birthright ranked at #9 in the top ten, but if it's total was combined with Conquest and the Special Edition, it would've placed at #3. Shame they aren't more specific with the numbers of the different versions.

Should mention that the 400,000 includes both digital and retail.

Nice, Are we mainstream yet

I just hope Conquest did well enough in sales to where FE 15 has level design on par with it, but with the grinding that likely boosted Birthright's sales

According to a very respected leaker on neogaf, the difference between Birthright and Conquest was really small. Like, Birthright had 44% of the physical sales, Conquest had 41% and the special edition had 15%

Edited by Nobody

I'm happy fire emblem will still be around for years to come ... but I would like a reboot in terms of graphics and maybe even game play, like no more pairing units.

I'm not saying reinvent the series, but I am saying I want something different than Awakening and Fates.

Edited by Volke29

According to a very respected leaker on neogaf, the difference between Birthright and Conquest was really small. Like, Birthright had 44% of the physical sales, Conquest had 41% and the special edition had 15%

Do you have a link to the specific post mentioning this?

Thanks. The post mentions the apparent retail numbers, so it works for me. Simple math would place the total number of special editions at around 47,250 (though of course this is just an estimate).

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

Wonder if some of that money will go into the legendary AWDoR2 >.> (Shutup I can dream)

There's room in this world for more than one turn based stategy game so let's hope... Though I somewhat doubt it.

Edit: good to hear it is selling well FE 15 hype!!!

Edited by Locke087

Wonderful news. The game is excellent and I'm glad to see it do well. And it's no small thing when a series in my favourite genre can be so successful, it doesn't happen that often these days. Certainly it ensures Fire Emblems will keep being made and localised.

This is downright awesome. At this rate no one will talk down to us when there are 8 FE characters in smash 5. :P

Arden, Wendy, Wil, Knoll, Fiona, Lorenz, Donnel, Hans. . .no one said they had to be competent! :P:

Ahem. . .heh, that's pretty damn good. I wish there had been more SE copies available, so that everyone who wanted one could get it! Haters gonna hate, and they can do so in their own corner~!