European Release Date Confirmed

Raven

Read this.

Fucking SWEET.

For those who can't be arsed to click and read the small paragraph, it's 5th December 2008.

So you get this before the US? LAWL NICE.

Ill be downloading it since its gonna be in english

So you get this before the US? LAWL NICE.

Ill be downloading it since its gonna be in english

Strange, but true, lol...

I can imagine there will be a number of people in America who would want to import from Europe. Unless they're patient, or download it and play it on their PC, or something. I personally prefer cartridges.

Awesome ;D So who will be importing this [other then the Europeans, who can't import it]?

I hope this won't become like Phoenix Wright: Trials And Tribulations during it's European release. SERIOUSLY. APOLLO JUSTICE CAME OUT BEFORE T&T.

I doubt it would have gone any further than that user named Shiggy if it wasn't true. I believe it's legit since it's on GoNintendo. They're generally quite accurate with their info. I've never had any problem with their information being inaccurate in the past.

Consider that user has an entire topic with a list of titles and their release dates, I'd say he's probably right. But since the press release will come in a bit, I'd say let's wait for that before we get excited.

I wonder if the European one will have all the names closer to the originals... and will use a better font than that crap that was left over from Advance Wars: Days of Ruin >.>

Or if IS is being gobbled or directed towards Europe. Days of Ruin was first mentioned during its European translation, even before the Japanese one. Then again, the Nintendo Wars series has been going down hill for a while in Japan, like Fire Emblem :/

*Is surprised*

20 years more of this and I may be able to forgive NOE.

Nothing will save most of the problems in that area, unfortunately. Lest Squareeeeeenix or the like decides to target them exclusively first (which Dragon Quest seems to be like, for some reason ).

oh well, we'll get it eventually. . . . . Heres hopes for early January. . . . .(if not the February. . .)
I think we'll get the heads up on this matter anyways. But I do agree with wanting it out as early as possible in the U.S., but something tells me it may be out in the U.S. by Easter time. But then again, who really knows? (I still want to get it badly, and I don't want to import it unless if I'm feeling utterly desperate.)