Child Scramble Convo Topic

Abvora

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! May I request Kaze/Shigure if it hasn't already been done yet? Keep up the awesome work! <3

Kaze/Shigure's already been done. I ask again that people who want to make requests check the masterlist on the first page before posting them, so nothing ends up repeated.

Lutz-Kanna

Going to throw in another request for Hinoka/Sophie and Setsuna/Nina.

I'd like to request Elise/Nina and Effie/Siegbert.

Hinoka-Sophie

Effie-Siegbert

I'm sorry I keep ignoring Eponine requests; I'm just really bad at dealing with her scattered thoughts and fantasies.

I just did Effie/Dwyer: http://nanigma.tumblr.com/post/143810542332/effiedwyer

The dimension thing might explain a lot actually.

Man, every time I see another support where Effie shares food/cares about her kid it makes me feel even worse about Sophie.

Edited by karasu3

Hinoka/Mitama: http://aphonicdreams.tumblr.com/post/143824479997/could-you-do-hinokamitama-if-you-havent-already

Another one where the kid asks Hinoka why she married her husband and she can't answer. You aren't making it easy to pair you up, Hinoka.

To be fair, Mitama has a point. Although I can see why Hinoka would marry Azama more then I can see why Hinoka would marry Saizo, if only a little. I guess.

I don't really know why but I liked this convo.

@Abvora:

Well, the family that would result in a Hinoka!Sophie would be very martial in its background so it isn't all that unfitting for mother and daughter to talk about something like that, you know.

Edited by RedEyedDrake

@Abvora:

Well, the family that would result in a Hinoka!Sophie would be very martial in its background so it isn't all that unfitting for mother and daughter to talk about something like that, you know.

I know, but I was hoping it'd be a bit longer, or maybe talk about how Sophie feels being a princess of Hoshido with her Nohrian blood (since Silas mentioned that might cause trouble for them IIRC).

Looking it over again, it's not bad--I like what they talk about--just short and not really what I was hoping for.

Oh my god, that Kagero/Ophelia is rough. :(