Who is your favorite comical character? *Minor Spoilers, maybe?*

Legendary_Hero7

One thing I've loved about Fates is all the comical moments in the game, from the supports, to recruits, to DLC dialogue, you name it. Fates has easily had some of the funniest moments in Fire Emblem history for me. So I gotta ask, who got you chuckling the most, and what moment involving them is your favorite?

For me, it's a close tie between Keaton and Izana. I love the "trashy" side of Keaton, and all his many treasures, especially with his supports with Arthur. Izana is also one of the funniest characters right from the get go, and easily one of my favorite moments from Fates is when he says, and I quote, "We're all about love, peace, and chicken grease here in Izumo!" or how he threatens to haunt Takumi if he doesn't help your unit in Revelation.

Azama
Good morning, Lady Hinoka.

Hinoka
Good morning to you, Azama.

Azama
I see you still haven't sorted out a suitable hair-care routine. Your bed head almost makes you look like a giant red insect!

Hinoka
Excuse me? This is how I style my hair on purpose!

Azama
Oh! So, you spend all your time on your hair... That must be why your clothes are so wrinkled.

Odin/Ophelia for their everything and specifically their entirely non comedic supports (The father/daughter A is too good)

Also Nina for her shameless shipping war with Soleil

1st gen would have to be Silias/Jakob/Kaze's nice guy dominance sessions. It just escalates way too quickly.

Edited by joshcja

Well every character has a humorous support or too, but for overall comedic characters Odin is the best and Izana is great too, dude needs more supports.

I'm not counting Arthur though, but if he should be counted then he's my favorite.

Arthur isn't comedy.

Arthur is the hero we never deserved but always longed for.

Arthur is a beacon of hope in the darkest night.

Arthur is the jawline of justice itself.

Praise be unto our holy savior and shepherd for we are not worthy of basking in his light.

Arthur isn't comedy.

Praise be unto our holy savior and shepherd for we are not worthy of basking in his light.

Did you know that there's a distinct, yet subtle, difference between justice and vengeance? I didn't. But thanks to team-up time with Arthur, now I do!

Nobody's said Setsuna yet? Although she's extremely one-dimensional and i'm definitely not saying she's well-written from an objective standpoint, I find her pretty funny.

Her supports with the Avatar almost made me marry her in my Revelation run, but I ultimately chose to go with Niles and Setsuna, Oboro and Benny though. . . hilarious supports together.

Arthur isn't comedy.

XQN74Cu.png

I was summoned to this thread by excellent tastes.

I'm glad to see Serenes is celebrating the Nohrian Way.

I'm not sure he counts as a purely comical character, but Saizo in his supports cracks me up. I couldn't love the guy more if I tried.

Other than him, Arthur.

I mean c'mon.

It's Arthur.

And Niles, Odin and Leo work so good as a comedy trio. My favourite liege+retainer combo hands-down.

I'm not sure he counts as a purely comical character, but Saizo in his supports cracks me up. I couldn't love the guy more if I tried.

Other than him, Arthur.

I mean c'mon.

It's Arthur.

And Niles, Odin and Leo work so good as a comedy trio. My favourite liege+retainer combo hands-down.

{Saizo x Beruka: C Support}

Saizo: *Looks angrily at Beruka* . . . . .

Beruka: *Looks angrily at Saizo* . . . . .

Saizo: *Looks normally at Beruka* . . . . .

Beruka" *Looks normally at Saizo* . . . . .

Beruka and Saizo reached C Support!