When was the last you ever finished a game?

IceBrand

FE Fates Birthright and Conquest I played them both strait through start to finish without stopping. I admit that most of the time I will play a game until I get stuck and then I switch games for a while but I always go back and beat a game I started, though it may take me a bit. Another thing I feel is that my skill level in playing video games has gone up big time in the past two years and it takes me a lot less time to beat a game then it did a couple of years ago.

As is played from start to end and have seen everything. From what I've heard most people nowadays buy a game, play it for a couple of days, and never pick it up game.

You mean like finished all sidequests and everything?

Sadly even when you are only talking about beating the game normally, the last game I beat was at the end of last year, my FE11 H5 LTC (link found in my signature)... hoping to complete FE7 this year though!

If we restrict to completely decimating a game, then either my replay of the original Ratchet and Clank about a year ago, or my first playthrough of Xenoblade Chronicles just afterward would count.

Undertale, earlier in the year.

Prior to that, Disgaea 5, in November 2015.

Before that, I finished with Terraria in August 2015. Did everything, then ran Hardcore Expert for over a month until I completed it.

I'm either "finish the story and put it away" or "101% the game". There is no in-between.

From what I've heard most people nowadays buy a game, play it for a couple of days, and never pick it up game.

Well, that's a shame. Either they're not getting their money's worth because they're not playing it, or they're not getting their money's worth because they keep buying crappy games with no replay value. I can imagine people with limited free time might not be into the whole "100% Completion" thing, and would rather experience a larger number of different games. I tend to complete most of mine.

Undertale, which I played back in January. But I have so many multiplayer games with endings that are just so far away... I'm never gonna see the damn end credits of MH4U despite recently hitting G rank and sinking in like 90 hours! And FFXIV never ends, though I am fully caught up in the story but am a terrible raider. But hey, I've seen the end credits for A Realm Reborn and the first credits of the expansion content, which felt a whole lot like a full RPG to me.

ive finished a few games very recently that i have been holding off finishing

during this month ive finished Bravely Default, Virtue's Last Reward, FE Awakening, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, and Pokemon Y

these games were on my back log for a while, i mostly finished all of them before but stopped near the ending... for multiple different reasons

but i finally finished them all

The last game I beat was One Way Heroics, I actually got inspired to play it again. Before that, I beat FE Fates Birthright. I'm still working on Conquest and Revelation.

I didn't do absolutely everything in Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter, but I did almost everything...That was back towards the end of last year or the start of this year?

EDIT-Only 367 of 380 bracer points...

Edited by Sane Young Dog Man

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I had to pretty much force myself to finish it, since i've been very burned out of Pokemon recently.

did you play the delta episode?

i think it was a great addition to the game :)

Zinnia is one of the best characters in pokemon in a long time :)

Ace Attorney Dual Destinies. I beat it in January. I've also replayed every case in Justice for All recently, so I guess it too.

Right now, I'm pretty close to beating Kirby Triple Deluxe, but I don't beat games very often.

Right now, I'm pretty close to beating Kirby Triple Deluxe, but I don't beat games very often.

How do you not finish a Kirby game? That's like not finishing a Pop-Tart, and Triple Deluxe is even more delicious.

How do you not finish a Kirby game? That's like not finishing a Pop-Tart, and Triple Deluxe is even more delicious.

Getting distracted by another, better game, not finding the game fun, getting bored of the game and wanting to play something else instead.

The most recent game I finished was Undertale a couple months ago. I recently unlocked every character in Super Smash Bros. Melee, assuming that counts.

Getting distracted by another, better game, not finding the game fun, getting bored of the game and wanting to play something else instead.

Are you... implying something? (0_0)

The most recent game I finished was Undertale a couple months ago. I recently unlocked every character in Super Smash Bros. Melee, assuming that counts.

Or I just get a ton of games at once? Idk why you're so offended by what Zera said considering Kirby is the best series ever.

Or I just get a ton of games at once? Idk why you're so offended by what Zera said considering Kirby is the best series ever.

Right, I forgot about that possibility.