the Zelda timeline stifles creativity with Ganon (spoilers)

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes but Midna is actually useful with her teleport powers, she can even lift a bridge just like that.

Don't forget the energy field

That thing was da bomb

Also Linebeck's boat was needed to complete the game so he helped too!

She also had a cool sound when she needed to tell you something, that dinging noise haha.

Ya I voted for her largely for this reason, she's like a portable doorbell or something. But I also like her as a companion.

Im pretty sure and this may have been said already, but at the end of Skyward Sword, Demise (AKA Original Ganon) states that they'll be forever cursed to fight him/ his descendants for all eternity. Just the main Ganon we see in the three timelines is the same one from Ocarina of Time so Nintendo haven't given him a reborn version number 3 yet (I cant remember if Hyrule warriors Ganon was linked to Ocarina of Time one), besides that point there are plenty of villains besides Ganon in the series and Nintendo could still very easily just keep making a new villain, personally I would love to see another Majora's Mask return or at least the tribe (many believe to be the Twili) to return again.

Im pretty sure and this may have been said already, but at the end of Skyward Sword, Demise (AKA Original Ganon) states that they'll be forever cursed to fight him/ his descendants for all eternity. Just the main Ganon we see in the three timelines is the same one from Ocarina of Time so Nintendo haven't given him a reborn version number 3 yet (I cant remember if Hyrule warriors Ganon was linked to Ocarina of Time one), besides that point there are plenty of villains besides Ganon in the series and Nintendo could still very easily just keep making a new villain, personally I would love to see another Majora's Mask return or at least the tribe (many believe to be the Twili) to return again.

The FSA Ganon is a different, reincarnated Ganon, and the Shadow Link in that game is a manifestation of the original Ganondorf's hatred of Link.

what the fuck

The FSA Ganon is a different, reincarnated Ganon, and the Shadow Link in that game is a manifestation of the original Ganondorf's hatred of Link.

what the fuck

is this actually the zelda timeline or are you making things up

Ganon dies in Twilight Princess. The next game in the Child Timeline in Four Swords Adventure, and the Ganon there is indeed a reincarnation and the only reincarnation of Ganon in the series.

IDK about Shadow Link though.

is this actually the zelda timeline or are you making things up

"The resentment and evil thoughts of the defeated Ganondorf travel across time and space, emerging as shadows in the shape of the Hero"

- Hyrule Historia, pg 119.

"The resentment and evil thoughts of the defeated Ganondorf travel across time and space, emerging as shadows in the shape of the Hero"

- Hyrule Historia, pg 119.

what the fuck

- Hyrule Historia 1:19.

ftfy

I didn't write the book, don't what the fuck me.

i recognize it's not your fault that these things are canonical

that doesn't make it any less what the fuck