Vanguard Dawn DLC Comes Today, Prepare to Fight for Your Friends

Shadow Knight

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, if I use Hero, is it worth reclassing to Vanguard or should I just aim for the Aether scroll?

Hero's have a bit more speed which helps during the late game. It keeps you from getting doubled and allows you to double. Honestly though I like the look of this class I still prefer the Dread Fighter Class. Not only does it have the bonus advantage of throwing weapons, but the strength, speed, and defense were quite high. As a vanguard with a samurai talent my speed is capped at 30. 30's not exactly great.

Hmm, who should I have fight for his friends? I'm pretty much just using 2nd gen units for my army now, and all of the units I'm using have mounts, are magic based, or are female. Maybe Ignatius, but then he loses his nice Wyvern Mount.

Hmm, who should I have fight for his friends? I'm pretty much just using 2nd gen units for my army now, and all of the units I'm using have mounts, are magic based, or are female. Maybe Ignatius, but then he loses his nice Wyvern Mount.

Which path are you playing?

If you have him, Shiro works quote well as Vanguard, and Ryoma can handle the speed drop with no problems.

Which path are you playing?

If you have him, Shiro works quote well as Vanguard, and Ryoma can handle the speed drop with no problems.

I'm on Revelations. I'm actually on Chapter 18 grinding all the kids right now. Shiro might be my best bet for Vanguard once I get him. My current team, more or less...

1. Avatar: Nohr Noble

2. Azura: Songstress

3. Kana: Nohr Noble

4. Midori: Master Ninja

5. Asugi: Onmyoji Why can't they just call them Sages?

6. Rhajat: Onmyoji

7. Soleil: Hero

8. Ophelia: Sorcerer

9. Kiragi: Kinshi Knight

10. Dwyer: Butler

11. Ignatius: Wyvern Knight

12. Caeldori: Falcon Knight

13. Velouria: Berserker

14. Sophie: Paladin

15. Forrest: Strategist

16. Nina: Adventurer

Are there any DLC maps that let you field more than 16 units?

I guess it's a good problem to have, but I have more units than I can use, since I love using my bred units.

Honestly, if she could, I think Velouria would a pretty good Vanguard, because of her Personal Skill.

And yeah, I think Shiro is your best bet to be a Vanguard, he might bit slow though.

Who's gonna be his mother?

Honestly, if she could, I think Velouria would a pretty good Vanguard, because of her Personal Skill.

And yeah, I think Shiro is your best bet to be a Vanguard, he might bit slow though.

Who's gonna be his mother?

Mozu, I actually just unlocked their S convo.

I could also make Siegbert a Vanguard, but then he loses his horse...

Mozu, I actually just unlocked their S convo.

I could also make Siegbert a Vanguard, but then he loses his horse...

I think you should go with Shiro.

I don't think Siegbert should be a Vanguard, not only because he loses his horse, but Xander gives him a negative speed mod, and Vanguard is already a slow class, so it would't go well.

Shiro has Ryoma's and Mozu's positive speed modifiers, so he can handle Vanguard's speed drop well.