Sephiran (spoilers)

xanatha

He lost his powers when he got together with one of the other heroes of which I don't recall. You know, Laguz + Beorc = Loss of Laguz powers and a Branded.

Also, you should put some spoiler tags in that first post. :|

Probably under his clothes, strapped to his body.

Or maybe he just lost his wings. But I dunno about that, seems pretty uh...unorthodox? Weird? Can't exactly find the word I'm looking for...

Edited by Nightmare

Probably under his clothes, strapped to his body.

Or maybe he just lost his wings. But I dunno about that, seems pretty uh...unorthodox? Weird? Can't exactly find the word I'm looking for...

No, I'm fairly certain that Altina was a beorc, and that is the woman Lehran married. Thus, he lost his powers when they had children, and that's why Micaiah's a Branded, etc., etc.

there is a cut scene where he has black wings, it's at the end somewhere, I think

That's right.

When he is talking to Ashunera, after the game.

That is what made me wonder.

Sorry I didn't use spoiler tags first. I'll fix it.

I'd go with the "he hid them with magic" statement. During the Serenes Massacre scene, it seemed to me as if he lost control and hence couldn't hide his wings any longer.

That sounds very possible.

There was another thing I noticed.

When he "is" Sephiran, his ears are a little round, like a beorc's.

But when he "is" Lehran, his ears are pointed, like a laguz's.

Why is that?

The fact that the Laguz lost their powers if they had a child with a Beorc really bothered me. This means there will always be a unbreakable barrier between them regardless of how good their relations became in the future.

And... Sephiran is a heron?! :blink: Did not catch that...

The fact that the Laguz lost their powers if they had a child with a Beorc really bothered me. This means there will always be a unbreakable barrier between them regardless of how good their relations became in the future.

Yeah, he's Lehran. One of the four heroes, I believe.

And I think it is crazy as well. A little sad for the laguz...

....well..... it was BECAUSE laguz lost their powers when they mated with beorc that PoR and RD even occured.

:mellow:

Lehran is not one of the Three heroes. He is a follower.

Oh, I guess I was wrong then.

When playing FE10, I assumed Sephiran cut his wings off :lol:

Maybe he kind of lost his wings. And in the end, the story says something about that Lehran was healed in Serenes Forest, together with the heron king, Lorazieh. Maybe his wings kinda grew out again, after that...?

I believe he hid them. In one of the memory scenes, with the Serenes Massacre, someone shouts "He has wings!" I assume then that he didn't lose them, so hiding sounds like the best theory. But exactly how he hid them. . . that's more of a guess, I suppose.

I believe he hid them. In one of the memory scenes, with the Serenes Massacre, someone shouts "He has wings!" I assume then that he didn't lose them, so hiding sounds like the best theory. But exactly how he hid them. . . that's more of a guess, I suppose.

Many guys here say magic. I think that's a trustworthy solution. After all, Sephiran is a great magician.

Edited by xanatha