• "Fate has brought us here!"
    • "Forgive me!"
    • "I must end you!"
    • "My prayers are with you!"

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pieri, her voice and critic quotes are trash and I choose "I'm feeling stabby!" 'cause I don't like any of her critic lines and this is not so bad

Edited by Truffa

While some of Laslow's crit lines aren't as impressive as others, the way he delivers them is great! Then again, it's Liam O' Brien.

Edited by Water Mage

Two things.

Thanks for making this thread a success, I thought it would fail for some reason, so idk.

Two.

Now that all the Nobles/Retainers are done, I'm not exactly sure how to place everyone else.

Any ideas?

Should I just alternate between the order the others are recruited in each route?

Two things.

Thanks for making this thread a success, I thought it would fail for some reason, so idk.

Two.

Now that all the Nobles/Retainers are done, I'm not exactly sure how to place everyone else.

Any ideas?

Should I just alternate between the order the others are recruited in each route?

Thanks for making this thread!

Alternating between the recruitment order sounds fine to me.

"You're not going to like this." I liked its delivery the most.

In terms of order how about this: alternate between the final 4 characters of each route that aren't retainers/royals. For example, kaden then Keaton then orochi then nyx then rinkah then Charlotte then hayato then Benny. Followed up by the corrinsexuals then children to finish.

Edited by Tactician. D

Two things.

Two.

Any ideas?

Yeah, maybe do that. After all them, you could do Kamuisexuals last. idk though

I don't care about Lazward, since I don't like Inigo, and his english VA not very fix His character as his seiyuu, but his "Shall we dance!" is pretty good

"This is your last dance!"

I kinda prefer his Awakening quotes. Did he always sound like a british Akihiko? I think he didn't have that accent in Awakening.

Regardless, the delivery in these quotes was really well done. From his new quotes, my favorite is "Shall we dance?", but "Stop staring at me!" comes close for being his mother's crit quote as well.

Two.

Any ideas?

How about the order they are in in the Logbook/Records Hall in the Revelations' path?

I believe Rinkah would be next either way but whoever comes next is up to you.

Alternating between the two routes is definitely nice for sure.

"You know what they say...."

The more the merrier!

You know what they say... the more the merrier!

You know what they say... they more the merrier!

Anyways, "I'll melt you down" fits if she's a Blacksmith, so why not.

all of them are great.

She's probably one of the few(if not only) characters that I actually like all of the crit quotes, but if I have to choose, then "you're TOAST".

Did gunter, jakob and felicia were already done? If yes, then ignore me.

Anyways, "you'll be cinders". Not a fan of Rinkah, though.

they're among the earlier ones done. Edited by singularity