• "Fate has brought us here!"
    • "Forgive me!"
    • "I must end you!"
    • "My prayers are with you!"

• Replies 769
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if I love Rinka as character, I don't use her in game, that str growth, but her critcs lines are so cool and "hot", and I vote for " I'll melt you down!"

"Ill show you the meaning of fear"

She is one of my favorite characters in the game, and she has some of the best quotes and voice clips. I don't see how so many people have a problem with using her in Revelations, she works just fine for me.

"Ill show you the meaning of fear"

She is one of my favorite characters in the game, and she has some of the best quotes and voice clips. I don't see how so many people have a problem with using her in Revelations, she works just fine for me.

She's at least better than Odin...if that's an accomplishment.

Going with ''So young, so foolish!''

Edited by LeDom

For Rinkah, voted "You're TOAST!", though all of her quotes were good.

Voted "Good night, lost child!", though again, I don't think I can consider any of these bad.

Her quotes are so interesting and cool but I don't like delivery on most of them.

I voted for "Good night, lost child!" for sounding the most... menacing?

"I'll show you the meaning of fear!" is a close second for me.

Nyx is one of my favorite characteand her critical quotes are one of the best in the game for me, is difficult but "So young, so foolish!" is the best, the delivery and how fix with Nyx character and history make for me the obviusly desicion

Nyx is one of my favorite characteand her critical quotes are one of the best in the game for me, is difficult but "So young, so foolish!" is the best, the delivery and how fix with Nyx character and history make for me the obviusly desicion

Sorry for the repost, my Internet, and celphone, are trolling me

Edited by Truffa

I turned Nyx into a killing machine in my Conquest run, complete with Rend Heaven(My class was Spear Fighter) and the Excalibur tome. She was critting and activating skills every second, so I got to hear her critical quotes quite often.

It's really hard to pick between any of them. But I'll have to vote for one of my favorite characters!

There was something about "So young! So foolish!" that I just really liked. Even more when she says it versus Anankos or something.

Also give her Astra. it's incredibly squeaky.