Moblin Major General

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Nym

Species: Eevee (M)

Moves: Quick Attack, Protect, Rest, ?

Personnality: Coward, shy and curious about the world.

Backstory: Offspring of a Umbreon and a Espeon , when mankind has disappeared, his parents went missing too. Despite his young age, he managed to survive by eating berries. Now, he wish to find his parents but his cowardly behaviour stops him from being able to fight against any Pokemon, even the weakest, let along a Shadow Pokemon. This is why he likes to explore the world around him while running away from every battle he encounters.

Edit: I edited his moves, he only knows 3 moves for now, also updated backstory at page 4.

Edited by Nym

Accepted. Post in the gameplay thread, and I'll create a scenario for you. Unfortunately, you will have to fight sometime.

Yea I know, it's all part of the plan.

I've never played in a forum roleplay, but it looks interesting and this one's mechanics look more welcoming than the other rp's here so I'd like to join, but just a few questions before I consider jumping in.

1. Where can I find the move list that contains the legal starter moves?

2. How much time am I expected to invest?

3. Will the other players murder me?

4. Do I get shunned for choosing to play as a popular pokemon?

5. How much background on PMD do I need? I've only played Explorers of Sky (full way through) I don't even own it anymore (to my dismay).

1. Bulbapedia, search for the basic form of the Pokémon you want to RP as.

2. Enough that it doesn't take up a large amount of your time.

3. Only if you want them too.

4. No.

5. General knowledge or less, you do have the right to remain rusty.

Ok! Let's give this a try... (question 4 was a joke bwt :P)

Name: Zephyr

Species: Espurr (male)

Moves: Scratch, Leer, *Barrier

Personality: An introvert who tends to get lost in thought, mild and polite in social situations, and selfless in battle.

Backstory: As the world grew less and less safe, Zephyr abandoned his dream of becoming an entertainer and joined a small courier business. Through the travels he embarked on, Zephyr hoped to keep the pokemon of the world connected to each other, despite being socially inept himself.

*Barrier is obtained through breeding with a Glaceon, so just assume my character's mom was one. If you don't prefer breeding moves though, I'll edit it out.

I just want to give you a quick update of my character, I edited his backstory, now, the ''trainer'' no longer exist, they are just wild Espeon and Umbreon (if you played one of the PMD, you may know who they are).

Edited by Nym

Hey, lurker here. This looks like an interesting RP so I'd like to join if it's not too late.

Name: "Beatrix" (real name Fifi)

Species: Ralts (F)

Moves: Growl, Confusion, Double Team

Personality: Tomboyish, Brave, Naive, Easily Angered (especially when called "cute")

Backstory: Daughter of a Gardevoir and a Gallade, Fifi was born at an isolated village away from other Pokémon civilizations.The third child out of five, Fifi was considered very bold since a young age, especially compared to the usually shy Ralts, she also idolized her oldest brother who was an adventurer. When she was old enough, Fifi ran away from home to start her own adventure. Around this time, Fifi also started to introduce herself as "Beatrix" since she feels that no one will take her real name seriously.

Name:Beth

Pokemon Species:Zangoose(Female)

Moves:Fury Cutter, Metal Claw,Quick Attack, Pursuit

Personality:Brash and reckless, and never gives up, and loves to fight. She is also impatient, and when angry she has a habit of not thinking things through, such as acting before thinking.

Backstory: Beth's family is well known for being great fighters, and they even once ran a training dojo(Think of the ones in the PMD games). She left her family a while ago to go travel across the land.

It appears there is something wrong with Nym's biography.

Did Erusea guess correctly that Nym is hiding something?

Or, is he just a young pokémon with a lot of imaginations?

My, my, I wonder.

Edited by Nym

Rules of dueling combat: each combatant makes a post, then the round is called. In this first instance, everyone who isn't fighting will vote win or draw. Once one side gets two wins or 2 draws are called, the match is over. After this trial run, the person who wins this one will decide the verdict of the next one.

Yea , well, I sometimes use it when my character talk in his head xD. But its ok, I manage to make something all of it.