• Calill
    • Soren
    • Pelleas
    • Bastian

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People, I'm not the one who made this up. This is for debates.

Well, I'll stop now then. Sorry I may have offended you people, or whatever.

Be friends now? :/

I know you didn't make it up, I've been at FE forums for years now.

But for the record, it's officially "Personal Experience Means Nothing." And I don't agree with it, but that's for another topic.

For me, I always get good speed with characters others have speed problems with like Soren, Gatrie, Haar and Jill.

but on the other hand, i also get screwed with speed with people i shouldnt get screwed with like Ike, Eddie(one time), and Ilyana

Yeah, me too, and I like Soren :).

yeah, i like soren too!!!

besides, you could always do much worse *coughbastiancough*

I hope you guys haven't gotten the wrong idea about me....I like Soren, he is very good, I just think he's a bit overrated.

You may be right. BUT, he IS a killing machine and is almost unable to die. While that may sound strange, yes, he is, espcially with an A support with Ike.

I have yet to try Pelleas though, as I'm on my 2nd playthrough and I'm in chapter 2-2 (I hate that chapter).

Ilyana, she seems good, but her weapon levels tend to make problems.

Calill is quite good, she is around long enough to make her competitive.

Bastian, is only around for 2 chapters, while that isn't a problem cuz he is already */*/10, but his stats are just f00ktard.

Tormod.. He looks like a cool d00d, but he is just not available for enough chapters. And his stats tend to suffer a bit, save his great speed (if he is trained).

Soren is just plainly awesome. Great stats (like greatest of them all, save his speed), great availability, great weapon levels. Can I add more? Oh yeah, he is a

dragon

. And he is badass.

And that pretty much is it.

I hope you guys haven't gotten the wrong idea about me....I like Soren, he is very good, I just think he's a bit overrated.

He is a bit overatted. If he grows the right way he's as good as people claim, but if he doesn't he's only mediocre. At his worst he's about the same as Pelleas I'd say. I haven't really tried Illyana yet, but from what I've heard she's quite good. I'll try her out next time I play through. But Soren certainly isn't a bad unit. I'm sure we can all agree on that.

He is a bit overatted. If he grows the right way he's as good as people claim, but if he doesn't he's only mediocre. At his worst he's about the same as Pelleas I'd say. I haven't really tried Illyana yet, but from what I've heard she's quite good. I'll try her out next time I play through. But Soren certainly is a great unit. I'm sure we can all agree on that.

Fix'd :) .

Oh, and don't double post, you can just edit your older post.

oh... i guess i was wrong

For some reason, I remember not being able to edit my posts.... oh well.... maybe not. EDIT AWAY

Edward is also overrated I feel. But this isn't a topic about swordmasters. So I'll stop there.

I think he's underrated. Everyone keep saying that but he's awesome for a reason.

I agree with the whole 'Edward is awesome' thing

Edward vs Numida

Edward: This is for the free people of Daein! Haaaa!

Numida: Oh crap.

but this is an archsage poll, lets get back to talking about archsages!

• 2 weeks later...

Ilyana ROCKS!!!!!

Well, Soren's good, but using Ilyana is a bit more of a challenge and i love to use her XD

According to weapon leveling, just use Discipline on her. I managed to cap every single status and weapon skill to the MAX.

I just love her a lot XD

ah, discipline... I forgot to steal it one game and Ilyana didn't do so hot in the weapon level area...

i think it was 6 arm scrolls i had to use?