Hoshido Noble or Nohr Noble

The Nobles  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite?

• Hoshido Noble
    • Nohr Noble

Dragonic Seal is better than Hoshido Noble's. Hoshidan Unity is just too far unless you buy skills. Levin Sword utility is great as well and not cripplingly fragile against Magic either

Draconic Hex is hella good. It's funny since all my MUs in fates have been awesome tanks, but horrendous hit rates and damage capability, so that my lords are basically the equivalent of fly paper. The enemies rush me, I deal some pitiful 5-7 damage to them, and I soften 'em up for the rest of my army with the debuffs.

While both have about even HP Growths, Hoshido Noble emphasizes mostly on Str/Skl/Def and some better Luck Growths while Nohr Noble is Mag/Spd/Res mostly. Do note that Silence shuts down the Staff/Rod use for Hoshido Noble and Tome/Scroll use for Nohr Noble so don't get hit by that thing.

*Pure offensive power goes to Nohr Noble although you suffer from having two weapons disadvantages to Lance/Naginatas and Shurikens/Daggers. The latter is pretty nasty when players start throwing Replicate Elite Ninjas who will debuff your units to death. Despite this crippling weakness, you can pound both physical tanks and magical tanks into the ground with relative ease thanks to having very high Strength/Magic stats that are about even. Your Skl/Lck is lower than your Hoshido counterpart so you'll want to have weapons that are smithed to make up for the slightly lower hit rates you have. Your Defense Stat is also a bit lower so don't let physical fighters who sport high Resistance Stats rush you too fast (Falcon Knight and Dark Falcon) as they have a normal weapon advantage against 2/3s of your available weapons. Nohrian Trust is often one of the defining traits that people choose this class, you can run Nohrian Trust + 4 filler skills and have your partner run skills that have a '%' activation while paired up to you. Rend Heaven works wonderful on a Nohr Noble as you can easily pick off both physical and magical enemies thanks to your weapon of choice.

*For lower offensive synergy but an all-around unit, Hoshido Noble can be a very potent defensive attacker. You're not forced to attack-attack-attack as if you can't even reach an enemy, you can use a staff to heal your allies instead. While you're suffering from less offensive options due to using two weapons not three, you're more of a physical tank that can punish physical threats (high HP/Defense helps here) and if you're careful you can also KO magical enemies.

Seeing as I'm a pure blooded Nohr master race type of guy, my choice is obvious

Real answer tho, I prefer Nohr noble's design, but I prefer Hoshido noble's weapon options. Nohr noble is still insanely useful, so I went with it

Dragonic Seal is better than Hoshido Noble's. Hoshidan Unity is just too far unless you buy skills. Levin Sword utility is great as well and not cripplingly fragile against Magic either

To be fair, Nohrian Trust isn't all that great without buying skills, either... Or at least I don't think it is.

Anyways, while I like both, I have a slight preference for Hoshido Noble.

The better comparison with the skills would be Draconic Seal vs. Dragon Ward because they are the LVL 5 skills in each class. In which case, I prefer Draconic Seal because it made my Spear Master!MU into a one-woman army in Conquest.

Edited by SaiSymbolic

Nohr, I'm not a fan of the battle panties, but it's a small price to pay for Tomes access.

I'm actually not a fan of the abundance of Strength/Magic hybrids in the recent games, but the avatar has the growths to pull it off.

I don't like functionally being locked to 1 range with Swords/Dragonstones, and Tomes only lose out to Shurikens for top tier weapons in Fates.

Having Staves are nice, but I don't usually have my protagonist as a supporting role. I can go kill stuff and my subordinates can worry about healing me.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I absolutely love Draconic Hex. I'd have it on every unit I could, if it weren't for even more OP skills, like Replicate and Warp.

Edited by Rezzy

For not choosing anyone Corrin should lose his noble status and turn into a Villager :rolleyes:

Considering that gives us legit Aptitude, I'm all for that.

The better comparison with the skills would be Draconic Seal vs. Dragon Ward because they are the LVL 5 skills in each class. In which case, I prefer Draconic Seal because it made my Spear Master!MU into a one-woman army in Conquest.

I was comparing the two. note the period. I just forgot the name so I didn't say it