FE VILLANS! (CONTAINS SPOILERS)

Judge Judy

But not to the point where you want to bring them back to life.

This spoiler tag usage is getting old already...

If you thought you found a way to bring back a dead relative, you would try. There's no doubting that.

Since there's already been a spoiler warning and I don't want to put all this awesome in crappy glowing text:

Manfloy of FE4 takes it by a landslide as far as evil jackass track record is concerned. Let's see:

Manipulates a continent into tearing itself apart and putting itself back together in the image of an extremist empire (which encourages burning its children and corrupting the survivors' souls) simply by whispering in its leaders' ears, in the process indirectly forcing you to kill your best friend in battle

Kidnaps and brainwashes not just anybody's hot wife, but YOUR hot wife

Tricks the half brother of YOUR brainwashed hot wife into falling in love with and marrying YOUR brainwashed hot wife, granting him an easy path to become empire of pretty much the known world (not to mention ensuring his son will be what you could call the reincarnation of the devil), and also getting him to kill YOU and most of your friends

Convinces a kid to kill his own mother (who happens to be YOUR brainwashed hot wife), consider killing his father and try really freaking hard to kill his twin sister, simply by making him read the most hardcore book ever

Nergal, Ashnard and whatshisface from FE10, despite being more entertaining, collectively got nothing on that.

I'd have to say Garnef is my favorite as far as "EEHEEHEEHEE, I'M EVILE!!" villains go.

How many others are hardcore enough to overcome their death while simultaneously corrupting a good man's soul, resurrecting the big bad dragon by feeding him the energy of innocent maidens, and throwing an entire continent into mayhem? None, that's how many.

Well, ok, I guess Manfroy does do something like that, but I have to give credit to Garnef for being the original EVIL SORCERER OF DOOM.

Since there's already been a spoiler warning and I don't want to put all this awesome in crappy glowing text:

Manfloy of FE4 takes it by a landslide as far as evil jackass track record is concerned. Let's see:

Manipulates a continent into tearing itself apart and putting itself back together in the image of an extremist empire (which encourages burning its children and corrupting the survivors' souls) simply by whispering in its leaders' ears, in the process indirectly forcing you to kill your best friend in battle

Kidnaps and brainwashes not just anybody's hot wife, but YOUR hot wife

Tricks the half brother of YOUR brainwashed hot wife into falling in love with and marrying YOUR brainwashed hot wife, granting him an easy path to become empire of pretty much the known world (not to mention ensuring his son will be what you could call the reincarnation of the devil), and also getting him to kill YOU and most of your friends

Convinces a kid to kill his own mother (who happens to be YOUR brainwashed hot wife), consider killing his father and try really freaking hard to kill his twin sister, simply by making him read the most hardcore book ever

Nergal, Ashnard and whatshisface from FE10, despite being more entertaining, collectively got nothing on that.

this has motivated me to play FE4!

XD

feel proud!

Of course it's about FE. It's not in General Fire Emblem just for show.

Also yeah, Black Knight is pretty great.

And the thing about Ashnard being boring...that's just what I like about him. He doesn't have any complex motive; he isn't some tragic person; he's really, really simple (his"survival of the fittest" ideals, for example, show how simple he is). He wanted to revive the "dark god" just 'cause he felt like it. I really love when characters are like this. Ashnard doesn't give a crap to what becomes of him or his kingdom, he just wants to cause mayhem and have lots of fun while doing so.

Edited by Nightmare

ooh!

so many villains to choose from, its difficult!

I pray that your not thinking of the FE senators.

The FE10 sentors are not fit to be called Villains, they are just a bunch of idiots..well expect Lekain. I hate him, but I have to admit he is really cunning compared to a typical FE villain.

I pray that your not thinking of the FE senators.

The FE10 sentors are not fit to be called Villains, they are just a bunch of idiots..well expect Lekain. I hate him, but I have to admit he is really cunning compared to a typical FE villain.

Even though the FE X senators were being used as well

, I must agree. The only real villain among that group would be Lekain. Everyone else among the senators (except for Hetzel, obviously), is just a bunch of chazzers.

Finally someone mentions him! He's pure evil! He just wants power and doesn't care how many people dies for his success! He's the worst man I've ever heard of!

Finally someone mentions him! He's pure evil! He just wants power and doesn't care how many people dies for his success! He's the worst man I've ever heard of!

Yeah he was cunning, using the

pact