why am i getting ads for ashley madison

someone wants your credit card number

to keep it safe i suggest you tell it to me

Edited by Papyrus

Because people like to support sometimes.

you shouldnt emulate anymore since that is not supporting the companies that make the games

you shouldnt illegally download music now since that hurts the artists

doesnt adblock cost money though? Plus once in a blue moon I'll see an ad that actually interests me. Tbh as long as they aren't intrusive ads don't really bother me.

you shouldnt emulate anymore since that is not supporting the companies that make the games

are you implying he emulates and illegally downloads music

the difference here is that sf is good

hes implying that hes not a NERD

we're all NERDS here on this Action Figure Anime Toy Site

don't even try to deny it

Edited by Esme

I've only emulated when I've been at wits' end. I, for the most part, am against emulation, however, I won't go nagging at others if they do emulate. I only emulate when I have exhausted other methods of playing a game, and I usually buy the game later on anyways. For example, I wanted to play Persona 3 Portable, but because Persona is pricey in Europe and was too much for 13-14 year old me, so I emulated. I never finished it and I ended up buying it for my Vita. I played a little FE7 and FE8 on emulator but never finished them so I bought them instead.

I go to YouTube and Spotify for my video game music and mainstream thrash music, respectively.

also i'm a thief i use adblock please arrest me before i kill again

+1 this post

I've only emulated when I've been at wits' end. I, for the most part, am against emulation, however, I won't go nagging at others if they do emulate. I only emulate when I have exhausted other methods of playing a game, and I usually buy the game later on anyways. For example, I wanted to play Persona 3 Portable, but because Persona is pricey in Europe and was too much for 13-14 year old me, so I emulated. I never finished it and I ended up buying it for my Vita. I played a little FE7 and FE8 on emulator but never finished them so I bought them instead.

I go to YouTube and Spotify for my video game music and mainstream thrash music, respectively.

ur an angle

we're all NERDS here on this Action Figure Anime Toy Site

don't even try to deny it

what

w-well

a self-identified nerd is different