i'm feeling particularly indecisive

i made a team list for alpha sapphire but I wasn't satisfied so I scrapped it

just someone please tell me what to use I beg you because the Hoenn Pokedex does not make me happy. right now I have sceptile and kingdra locked in. maybe medicham???

for perspective, my crystal team is typhlosion, electabuzz, miltank, exeggutor, donphan, and lapras. my platinum team was infernape, floatzel, bronzong, porygon-z, scizor, and weavile. i need originality like that and hoenn isn't giving it to me

Edited by Ms. Bunch

USE SKITTY

I actually used one on my first run. it was the epitome of useless but I guess it was cute

There are too many water types I like this is giving me difficulty: Starmie, Crawdaunt, Kingdra, Lanturn, Tentacruel, and Ludicolo are all on my radar

I actually used one on my first run. it was the epitome of useless but I guess it was cute

There are too many water types I like this is giving me difficulty: Starmie, Crawdaunt, Kingdra, Lanturn, Tentacruel, and Ludicolo are all on my radar

useless is fine

Was Magnezone obtainable? I don't think Hoenn had areas with Mt. Coronet-type energies.

New Mauville. It's locked until after Groudon/Kyogre now, but you can still fight Pokemon in the entrance because the door is pretty far away.

You can catch Magnemite there, or you can get it in Swarms really early on

Nuzlocke recruiting practices (plus legendaries/whatever exceptions make sense) without the permadeath.

Also, Manectric.

Edited by Parrhesia

VULPIX/NINETALES

SWABLU/ALTARIA

WURMPLE/SILCOON/BEAUTIFLY

SHROOMISH/BRELOOM

SKITTY/DELCATTY

TRAPINCH/VIBRAVA/FLYGON

FEEBAS/MILOTIC

TROPIUS

ANYTHING ELSE FLUFFY AND/OR CUTE AND/OR PRETTY

Starmie is a good sweeper. If you want more of a tank, use Tentacruel or Lanturn. Ludicolo is mainly useful on a Rain Dance team.

wait is starmie actually good??????

Use Furret!

FURRET

Starmie is a good sweeper. If you want more of a tank, use Tentacruel or Lanturn. Ludicolo is mainly useful on a Rain Dance team.

so that integrity doesn't get misunderstood, he doesn't really pay attention to which pokemon are good and which are bad he just cares about the ones that he thinks are cool or cute and he loves starmie but I imagine this means he doesn't actually know if starmie is actually considered good or not~

Edited by Freohr Datia

Yeah. It's been a top tier Pokemon along with Gengar since the first generation. It only recently became outclassed by Greninja, but it's still totally usable.