I'm Gone, later guys

Doom103

Stop being a baby who leaves at the first sign of people that aren't me not liking you. You're being an immature little brat and leaving like this just proves my point.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, don't worry about it.

I'm not gonna try to stop you from leaving, that's up to you.

Just don't forget the bonds you formed here.

Yea thanks I won't, I'll make the final decision this Sunday, most likely I'll leave and yea Hika thanks /sarcasm

Okay were do I begin,

This experience has been great, this has been like a second home to me, I mean I have a family and friends, but you guys were another set of friends and family so I thank you all, well it's been real.

If your wondering, I'm leaving because I recently found out on the chat, that I'm annoying, not too bright, and my sigs are bad. I'm not upset at the individuals who agreed or said I was, why would I, It won't change what they think. I don't wanna bother you guys is all.

So yea, on a final note you guys have been great and thanks alot. later

oh yea, apparently I was part in Nightmare being de-oped, Night your a great guy and an awesome op, don't get discouraged from w/e the hell I said (which idk what I said) Night your way epic almost as epic as Shawn Johnson lol

Ah come on, Doom. You were the only guy and Tino to respond feedback on my mugs. I am the one who is leaving soon, not you. You stay here, you belong here, you have been here for quite a good time now. And leaving just because others think you are mean, or not too bright or annoying. You are not, you are a great guy, trust me, I know, and I barely know you.

Come on, please stay. I am the one who is leaving.

Ah come on, Doom. You were the only guy and Tino to respond feedback on my mugs. I am the one who is leaving soon, not you. You stay here, you belong here, you have been here for quite a good time now. And leaving just because others think you are mean, or not too bright or annoying. You are not, you are a great guy, trust me, I know, and I barely know you.

Come on, please stay. I am the one who is leaving.

Why are you leaving *puppy eyes* stay. Damn i wonder who is going to leave next.

Okay, I can honestly say that I am positive some people either have, or do hate me. Did that stop me from doing anything?

I know some people will intentionally try to get on my nerves, and 99.9% of the time it won't work.

Some people will just give me a hard time just because it's fun or amusing to them, but look what I have done. I allow them to have their fun and treat them with the same respect as always, and a good portion of them either give up, or we share mutual respect for each other, or at least act like it.

You don't gain respect from trying to go with the crowd or being the cool person. You gain respect from giving it.

It's a simple equation, you give, you gain.

Just think about it...

Okay, I can honestly say that I am positive some people either have, or do hate me. Did that stop me from doing anything?

I know some people will intentionally try to get on my nerves, and 99.9% of the time it won't work.

Some people will just give me a hard time just because it's fun or amusing to them, but look what I have done. I allow them to have their fun and treat them with the same respect as always, and a good portion of them either give up, or we share mutual respect for each other, or at least act like it.

You don't gain respect from trying to go with the crowd or being the cool person. You gain respect from giving it.

Just think about it...

What an insightful post, I will think it over, and I'll apply it to life as well, thanks alot you were always one of the people here whoes opinion mattered

Just think about it...

Now if that was true with most ppl...

Just think about it...

-I'm not trying hard enough obviously B)

-Who else has tried to annoy you?

-That's right.

-I actually feel like you beat me in a mind game -_-

-I'm not trying hard enough obviously B)

-Who else has tried to annoy you?

-That's right.

-I actually feel like you beat me in a mind game -_-

I always respected you Metal Arc. It's somewhat difficult to get me not to respect you actually.

Also Hika, I think you really should have been a little more polite, as I understand your point, but that was simply rude.

It's not what Hika said, frankly I expected it from him

I am glad you are gonna think it over, Doomster. XD

Why are you leaving *puppy eyes* stay. Damn i wonder who is going to leave next.

Puppy eyes? lol

The reason why I think I'm leaving is because I have so many plans. I am completing my story site as we speak. Once finished and all is set up, I will concentrate on finishing the godamn trilogy I've been trying to nail down for over a couple months now. Once I finish with that project, I will get it published, thus my time here will be limited, *Kitty eyes*. lol

I hope you guys keep this place going though, its great. And I hope many of you join my writers' union forum, its a place for serious people who love writing and reading. But I'll post more on this in my farewell topic.

That's what he's like...

And that means it's okay to let it go? I think not. I personally don't see being a popular person as amnesty towards being rude towards others when uncalled for.

And I was aware that isn't why Doom103, I'm just saying what he said isn't appropriate.

And that means it's okay to let it go? I think not. I personally don't see being a popular person as amnesty towards being rude towards others when uncalled for.

And I was aware that isn't why Doom103, I'm just saying what he said isn't appropriate.

No I meant, Hika always acts like that. He's the forum asshole.