The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

XD I liked Song's! And of course Fireman was Volke!

Can't wait for the next. Plus hopefully I could be in that one. I will do my best in it.

Fireman being Volke was actually eerie... (we used a random list generator)

Fireman being Volke was actually eerie... (we used a random list generator)

My dear Des, there are nary a thing as coincidence. Only circumstances of fate that we want to believe are coincidence. This is not a coincidence. It is Providence.

Edited by Fireman

My dear Des, there are nary a thing as coincidence. Only circumstances of fate that we want to believe are coincidence. This is not a coincidence. It is Providence.

I THOUGHT OF IT FIRST!!! >=D I WIN!!!...

I didn't win in the game though... =(

IMMA GO KICK SUM CHICKEN

are you going to drain its blood, mix it in with your food and then eat it all together with the chicken

Well, before I go to bed...

AngelOfDeath: =o You haven't been on the chat much recently! But, you're also my chat buddy! =D

Blue Knight: I still don't see you much anymore, but when I did see you I thought you were a pretty cool person!

Cymbeline: You are a nice person! You are a person who many can get along with!

Desdemona: You are pretty similar to Cym! Both of you can be pretty cheerful!

Doom103: OHMYGOSH, YOU'RE, LIKE, MY BFF!!! lol, I don't talk that girly preppy way! XD You're a pretty awesome friend!

emeraldfox_09: It's fun talking to you on the chat!

Fireman: Glad that you're glad that I'm glad that you're glad that I find you entertaining to talk to! =D... I'm still allergic to you! D=

Fuukaru Tora: Hmm... I don't see you much anymore... Well, I liked your randomness! =)

Kiryn: During the small time I see you, you're a pretty cool person! =) Plus it's good to see someone who sometimes shares a lot of the same opinions as me!

Knife: Still waiting for you to come back... Are you back now?... How bout now?... Hope you're doing okay

Lyle Dayek: What I like is that you don't give me any reason to complain, pretty much. You also write very very interesting stories.

Luxord: You're a pretty cool person! We get along very well!

Masuada/ Masu: You are a very funny person and make topics interesting! =D

Matthew: Matthieu! =D You are very friendly to me! :)

Nightmare: PENIS! =) Nightmare's cool cause he makes very good animations and is from Iran!!!... It's Iran right? I hope so! :D

Ocelot/ FEFL: FEFL's coolio! I don't see you all that much, but I still would consider you as a good friend! Plus it's nice seeing that someone familiar also goes to FEP forums! I do know others, but I don't theink they really get on.

Sakura Rokujo, Serene, etc.: Very confusing name! XD But, anyway, you make pretty good stories too!

Songbird: I like how you are always so very happy! You always brighten everyone's mood!

Toa Lord Sothe: Hee hee! Sometimes I crack up from what you say! Plus, hope you get better really soon.

Zero the Hero: ZERO'S A HERO!!! Zero isn't really a zero at all, because he's really awesome! Zero is a cool person! EVERYBODY LOVES ZERO! =D

Okay, I redid this, so I hope I've got all I need this time!

Edited by Freohr Datia