The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

Dude.

Like with what I said to TLS, suicide is a sign of weakness. Ever since I played Tos, I've been against suicide, and I lose nearly all my respect for people who go through with that stuff.

If you're life gets so bad that you're thinking of ending it, then do something. Go out, find something to do that will help someone. Even if it gets you killed, you've already found your life to be purposeless, then what's the problem?

Enough with the harsh crap though, I'm glad you're back, I'm glad you didn't do yourself in, but if you ever think about doing that again I'll beat your ass in the afterlife.

Like I said in my friend topic Gatrie: You're like everyone's bro here. You're irreplaceable. You rock.

If you feel like the whole world's turned against you, you forgot about me. Even if the whole world really IS against you, then survive as a big middle finger to life. "Eff you. I'm livin."

*Hugs.*

*Slaps.*

*Hugs again.*

thankyou.....

and there was a friend topic????? can anyone give me a link plz?

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

im not going to list everyone. so....yeah

Chiki:

im guessing that this is bianchi.....well, bianchi....Your cool. Its like my mother used to say...

God bless her....but she's a fucking maniac.
thats a good thing!!

Fireman:

Fireman is (in my mind) the most badass member here! Remember when you locked that zombie in my hotel room? good times...good times.......

Freohr Datia:

Freo!!! You never reply to my comments on you profile but just the fact that your fairly down-to-earth and not so much crazy is a relief....there are alot of crazies here.

Knife:

RIP

Lyle Dayek:

YOU SIR ARE MY BROTHER!!! i mean that. no really. seriously. back when Candy and I were doubted....you were one of the only members that still believed us. you have my respect for that.

Nightmare:

You are one of the only members here i can engage in open conversation with....that is and listen to what im saying. You also like my poetry...which means you have good taste!

Red Fox of Fire:

by far my favorite mod lol Fox you almost killed me once....and your mod powers are feared by all. I respect you a great deal.

Toa Lord Sothe:

BROTHER!!!!!! my fellow UHT member! You and i have alot in common. This is what makes you awesome in my eyes. We may have been mortal enemies once....but now i can safely say your one of my best friends here.

Zephrion:

You make me look both ways when crossing the street. Also, thanks to you I crap myself whenever i hear "BLOO FALCOWN!!!!" thanks for the memories, pal.

Cymbeline:

Where can i begin? Well...hmmm.......Cym.......you remind me of someone i have never met before. Yup...that explains it. And i will destroy you in Brawl someday.....SOMEDAY!!!!

Desdemona:

You are pretty level headed. Thats all i can think of to describe you. Your pretty unique. in a good way!

Masuda:

You and I are war veterens from "The Day Fox Torched the Ball". Although you and I argue alot, you are a really awsome guy and one of my best friends here.

Mathew O'Connell:

MAH OTHER BROTHA!! This guy here....puts the "fun" in funeral and the "badass" in badass.

Slayer:

My Brawl training partner! I look forward to the day you and i can scrap again!

Songbird:

Songy! You are probably my best female FRIEND here. I dont think you ever have anything negative to say and this is what makes me respect you. Stay singin' Songy.

Starfire:

He! Sternfeuer! Ihr Gleiches, die einzige Person hier kann ich Deutsches mit sprechen! Ha! Ich wettete, dass alle anderen Kerle wie " sind; was tat er say"? Brunnen irgendwie. Ihr kühles Sternfeuer!

Candy Pain:

I could go on on how much i love you. but theres no point. ill just call you on your cell phone and tell you in person.

yup. if your not on this list. dont fret. i just dont have enough time to list everyone!

Mathew O'Connell:

MAH OTHER BROTHA!! This guy here....puts the "fun" in funeral and the "badass" in badass.

Slayer:

yup. if your not on this list. dont fret. i just dont have enough time to list everyone!

Matt does

and don't worry about it

im not going to list everyone. so....yeah

Chiki:

im guessing that this is bianchi.....well, bianchi....Your cool. Its like my mother used to say...

thats a good thing!!

Fireman:

Fireman is (in my mind) the most badass member here! Remember when you locked that zombie in my hotel room? good times...good times.......

Freohr Datia:

Freo!!! You never reply to my comments on you profile but just the fact that your fairly down-to-earth and not so much crazy is a relief....there are alot of crazies here.

Knife:

RIP

Lyle Dayek:

YOU SIR ARE MY BROTHER!!! i mean that. no really. seriously. back when Candy and I were doubted....you were one of the only members that still believed us. you have my respect for that.

Nightmare:

You are one of the only members here i can engage in open conversation with....that is and listen to what im saying. You also like my poetry...which means you have good taste!

Red Fox of Fire:

by far my favorite mod lol Fox you almost killed me once....and your mod powers are feared by all. I respect you a great deal.

Toa Lord Sothe:

BROTHER!!!!!! my fellow UHT member! You and i have alot in common. This is what makes you awesome in my eyes. We may have been mortal enemies once....but now i can safely say your one of my best friends here.

Zephrion:

You make me look both ways when crossing the street. Also, thanks to you I crap myself whenever i hear "BLOO FALCOWN!!!!" thanks for the memories, pal.

Cymbeline:

Where can i begin? Well...hmmm.......Cym.......you remind me of someone i have never met before. Yup...that explains it. And i will destroy you in Brawl someday.....SOMEDAY!!!!

Desdemona:

You are pretty level headed. Thats all i can think of to describe you. Your pretty unique. in a good way!

Masuda:

You and I are war veterens from "The Day Fox Torched the Ball". Although you and I argue alot, you are a really awsome guy and one of my best friends here.

Mathew O'Connell:

Slayer:

My Brawl training partner! I look forward to the day you and i can scrap again!

Songbird:

Songy! You are probably my best female FRIEND here. I dont think you ever have anything negative to say and this is what makes me respect you. Stay singin' Songy.

Starfire:

He! Sternfeuer! Ihr Gleiches, die einzige Person hier kann ich Deutsches mit sprechen! Ha! Ich wettete, dass alle anderen Kerle wie " sind; was tat er say"? Brunnen irgendwie. Ihr kühles Sternfeuer!

Candy Pain:

I could go on on how much i love you. but theres no point. ill just call you on your cell phone and tell you in person.

I put the fun in funeral? *Remember his aunt's funeral, where no one cried, and the cops got called* No, that was SERIOUS! I mean that too! Damn, I DO put the fun in funeral...