The Official Ultima Super Battle Cruise Fortress Topic Deluxe!

Metal Rabbit

• Replies 44.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Metal Rabbit

• Masu

• noremaC

• Liz

White text, not invisible. Also, worse jokes have been made Cynthia. Expect the worst.

Just because worse was done in the past doesn't make it right.

If someone steals two things from a store, does that make it okay to steal one, because it's less than the last person? No.

There's people who were IN the army here. It's just not funny, it's disrespectful, and even borderline offensive.

Just because worse was done in the past doesn't make it right.

If someone steals two things from a store, does that make it okay to steal one, because it's less than the last person? No.

There's people who were IN the army here. It's just not funny, it's disrespectful, and even borderline offensive.

When did I say it was funny?

As a veteran I have to be more disgusted at the army thing.

same except for the being a vet part, 2 of my cousin's are in the army, both my grandfathers and my uncle were in it, one cousin is in iraq, my grandfathers were in nom and i forgot what my uncle was in.....

Either way, you're making light of the situation.

And Metal Arc, I don't think it's appropriate to call someone out on such a thing, especially unprovoked.

If you can't make light outta the dark then you don't belong in this messed up world.

When did I say it was funny?
Never.
Is a life of mediocrity something to be proud of now?
That's a bit cruel.
EF was gonna apologize but now he's too afraid.
Meh
Either way, you're making light of the situation.

And Metal Arc, I don't think it's appropriate to call someone out on such a thing, especially unprovoked.

1.) It isn't THAT extreme...but it is annoying.

2.) Agreed..

same except for the being a vet part, 2 of my cousin's are in the army, both my grandfathers and my uncle were in it, one cousin is in iraq, my grandfathers were in nom and i forgot what my uncle was in.....
:D
If you can't make light outta the dark then you don't belong in this messed up world.
That's true--Although it's coming from Hika I agree...sorta
Now that is a little dogmatic (Big word for a drop out 'ey)

I'm with Matt and Cynthia on this one.

1.) LAWL.

2.) :D

I am really disappointed when people come into these kind of threads, or make them with a "internetz seriouz bidness," attitude, and think they are cool for doing it, because other people with this same careless view encourages it.

I understand it's the internet, but that doesn't mean you have to go about acting like nothing matters. People here are real people, not machines, you must be considerate of them.

That's a big incentive to do so, yeah. But there's no point in going to college when you didn't graduate high school.

Ahaha, au contraire, mon frère!

I know many people who dropped out of high school, and got a GED, SPECIFICALLY so they could start college earlier.

I am really disappointed when people come into these kind of threads, or make them with a "internetz seriouz bidness," attitude, and think they are cool for doing it, because other people with this same careless view encourages it.

I understand it's the internet, but that doesn't mean you have to go about acting like nothing matters. People here are real people, not machines, you must be considerate of them.

I agree, while I don't think anyone should take the majority of the internet seriously, I also don't think people should troll each other.

I don't know if you were talking to me but I act the same in real life.

Well... Joking about dropping out got people mad at me... So I won't do it again. It's not like I'd do that to get people angry at me, I was bored and hungry....

Anyway, I'm sorry. Do you forgive me? :3?

(Besides, only wimps dropout)

Ahaha, au contraire, mon frère!

I know many people who dropped out of high school, and got a GED, SPECIFICALLY so they could start college earlier.

Makes sense. I hadn't thought of that.

This.

*Shoves the quote in arc's face then does a touchdown dance*

Is that what you planned to do?